Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

I can't remember my worst nightmares, but I know I tend to wake up being scared, sweating and feeling anxious. Some of my weirdest dreams were probably once when I had switched name with my some of my best friends and nobody knew who I was. Another one was when I was in a video game and was able to fly as a magical pixie. o__o'

• 3 weeks later...

I have a semi-recurring dream. I am chased by different monsters that cycle every dream, and I am put under constant attack for a while with no defense until out of nowhere, Tiamat appears with this badass sword, hands it to me and I put the hurt down on the monsters. What makes this dream weird for me is that Tiamat generally comes across as evil.

Therefore why is evil aiding me? I found out that Tiamat views me as her ***** and as such it is my job to take down monsters that attack. Now these monsters vary in form but have two striking similarities, one they are all godly and immortal, two, Brace your self! They are all terrifying female monster-morphs!? It goes from terrifying berserk mermaids up to Sadistic female Driders! (Half Drow half spider.) I've put down Centaurs, Dragons, gorgons, few zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Hydra (don't ask it weirds me out far to much, half woman, half Hydra!?), Harpies, lamia, and various other things that scare the living heck out me. But when Tiamat gives me the sword I am awesome. Also she says it my job because they are usurpers to the pinnacle of Evil. Soo yea, Evil for the win?

• 1 month later...

Well, one of the many weird dreams I have is seeing Justin Bieber throwing flyers to supposedly his next concert at my old school. He also shouts "Hello, world!" in the most cheesy way.

Although, out of all of the dreams I know, the weirdest one happens at the White House. There is no reason why we were invited, although it didn't really looked like the White House. Some random person just told me it was the White House. :P

I was then in a line waiting to enter. Before I could enter, some people wanted to measure my height so they'll let me through. Yes, I don't understand, either. While I was clearly 30 cm taller than the height measuring scale, they say I'm too short to go through. But even then, they let me in for some reason. Yeah. :P

During my stay at the White House, I went to watch a musical of some sorts that was held outside. While I was waiting, some plush doll out of nowhere was thrown by whomever. The audience's reaction? They laughed at the thrown plush. It gets weirder than this. :P Seeing that the audience can be easily amused, I decided to fling a plush I took with my during my stay at the White House. Once again, the audience laughed at my plush being thrown, but just as it fell into some bushes, a young, homeless boy jumped out of the bush with my plush in his hands. He ran up to me to give me my plush back. As I was about to grab it...

...I woke up with one of my old plushes in my hand. :P

Well one nightmare I wouldn't call weird more like really really really really f-----d up. But I won't describe THAT one. You can google it for yourself. Just search "Sly Cooper Racoon fanfiction". I must warn you though if you do so, it's "grimdark". But in the weird sense. Well I once had a dream where Flim and Flam only spoke by saying words like "cider","profit","tonic" and a few others. And then I was transported to Robot City and Bigweld was Ratchets uncle and they were actually friends. Which woke me up because that was too much.

3RFNzal.jpg

What the hell. I don't. I don't want to know. At all.

You tell me, I mean, of all pony dream I could have, I had "THAT"  >_> . Why I didn't had a better pony dream like..... I dunno.... ending in Equestria as a foal and being adopted by Fluttershy? IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK :angry: ? A big .l. to you scumbag brain of mine :hfmp:  -_-

You tell me, I mean, of all pony dream I could have, I had "THAT"  >_> . Why I didn't had a better pony dream like..... I dunno.... ending in Equestria as a foal and being adopted by Fluttershy? IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK :angry: ? A big .l. to you scumbag brain of mine :hfmp:  -_-

Shhhhhhhh. -pats your head- Take deep breaths. Usually when I try to have a certain kind of dream I try to think about it for a bit before drifting off to sleep. Try to relax and all. I...I try my best to do the relaxing bit after that...horrible series of nightmares a few years ago.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Last night, I was an anime character...

AnimeBlondeGuyForRoleplay.jpg

...Discord gave me some of his powers...

discord_snap_by_eris_draconqeuus-d5teii6

...and then I accidently teleported Picard's crew into an Alien nest...

Enterprise-D.jpg

alien___h_r__giger_pitch___by_adonihs-d2

Edited by A.V.

Last night, I was an anime character, Discord gave me some of his powers, and I accidently sent the Enterprise crew into an Alien nest...

alien___h_r__giger_pitch___by_adonihs-d2

That sounds rather...interesting to say the least.
  • Brohoof 2

When i was like 5, i had a really strange recurring dream. I was at the shopping centre with my mum. There were escalators with a bush at the bottom. I walked past the bush, it grew giant pink lips and ate me. 

Recently, I had a rather peculiar dream. It was the interrogation scene from "The Dark Knight". Commissioner Gordon walks into the room and instead of asking The Joker what did he do to Harvey Dent, he gave Joker a hug.... and some cupcakes. He then left the room and wished The Joker good luck. Then the lights came on and I saw Batman facepalming. I just f***ed up one of my all-time favourite scenes -_-

(edited)
I just had a dream with Celestia and Luna as humans having sex with young boys

Pr0ncess Molestia strikes again ;J

A couple of days ago I had a weird dream about MLP ponies, too.

Twilight Sparkle went to human world again, and met with Flash Sentry. They've been at some big party, and then rode a motorcycle while drunk, and crashed into a giant truck. Twilight broke her backbone and couldn't move, she was dying. Then, suddenly, some evil spirit appeared, somewhat similar to King Sombra, but more evil and badass (discounting the fact that he was pink :derp:), and offered Twilight a deal: He will heal her and won't let her die, but in return she has to become his wife forever  :P He gave her some cursed golden ring which was supposed to bind her magically to him and enforce the pact, if she ever tried to break the agreement. Twilight didn't have much choice but to agree. Later I saw her back in Ponyville, with two children (fillies), which were supposedly her. I remember one of them had a wheat ear cutie mark on her flank, and her name was Oatmeal. I don't remember the name of the other kid (colt), perhaps it weren't spoken in that dream. I also remember how Twilight's friends tried to figure out some way to break the curse and free Twilight from her pact with the evil spirit, and the key to that was something about these children.

I woke up and screamed: "DAMN YOU, HASBROOOO!" because I had a feeling that I've just watched Season 5's flash-forward in my dream or something like that :P It took me a while to realize that it was just a very bad dream. (And I hope it will stay that way.)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 3

I can't share the dream that first came to mind on these forums lol.  But practically ALL of my dreams are weird.

I dreamed that I was in someone's backyard pulling clothes out of a large chest.  Girls clothes.  Which I, of course, put on.  Then I inexplicably transformed into an actual girl.  A magical girl who could create giant bubbles in which to float about unseen by the world below.

I dreamed that I was watching some people play a classic video game on an old tube TV in a poorly lit room.  And I thought, "This is real.  This is actually happening."  And THEN the nearby wall opened up, a Klingon appeared and said something very RUDE (in Klingon, of course), and I had no choice but to fight him to the death for the dishonor he had brought myself and my companions.  I cut him in twain by passing my arm through the air / sending some deadly, invisible blade of pure Ki energy his way xD.

I forget the context (like it matters lol), but there was a giant maybe latex balloon-type deal with live sharks swimming about in it.

Last one might be a tad bit risque:

Once a dream ended with a smexy close up of a woman's leg with melted butter being poured onto it.  For no reason, and without any warning / any sort of continuity lol.

• Brohoof 1

I know one at the moment, but it is really hard to put in full detail. It consisted of multiple Moai, those Easter Island heads, doing some type of dance in a 2D plane, jumping and turning around in circles. This one still freaks me out whenever I think about it.

This one happened when I was four. I experienced Vorarephilia at a young age. Enough said about that one...

When I was about 9 I had a dream that some crazy cowboy outlaw dude was chasing be across the playground with a knife, he eventually caught up to me and stabbed me in the back and I woke up in a cold sweat, I have also had some MUCH worse than that but I think it is best to keep it SFW!

I had a dream where the ceiling was melting and I drowned to death.  And another dream where I played the Olympics against a shadow version of myself and got beaten horribly.  And countless dreams of being chased down and gored.

I may need a psychiatrist  :( 

I still haven't had a pony dream to this day.   >_> 

Here is one MLP-themed dream I faced this Monday ago, "weird" by my own definitions:

"This dream is supposed to be a 'proposed Hub episode'; there once was a scientist who wanted to free two children from a machine, and to do so, he needed 'a shard of pink' to free them.

Meanwhile, the Mane Six stumble into the Human world in the form of plush toys. They interact with a family of rich people, curiously wandering about.

After some time, a car appears, and abducts the Dashie plushie. The same plushie reappeared as a cartoon behind the car, pursuing it

(-DREAM INTERRUPTED-)"

Boy. That was some nice fanfic material over here. Lack of memory may have granted Dashie a chance to defy physics, and pursue ... herself.

Those abductors might grab the other Mane Five, especially the pink one, to help this scientist. Oh dear.

(edited)

This might come across as morbid but I just dreamt of a baby I know drowning and then a massacre happening at some weird confinement place I was in then I got my head sawed off. it wasn't the best nigh sleep I've had.

Edited by Pinkie_dust

This is more of a nightmare then a dream. I was standing at the bus stop with my sister when this futuristic white car drove really fast up the road. It stopped then reversed, pointing straight at us. We moved as it tried to run us over and hid in the bushes. The car drove into the field beside the buses, tried to hit us again before racing up the road again.

Note to self, look out for fancy white cars that may want to squish you. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

i talk and twitch in my sleep a lot, and sometimes i get these really lucid dreams.  ill post those later when i have more time, but my most recent nightmare had this thing below in it.  i was on a spaceship, part of  a crew exploring some strange desert landscape on another planet.  we were a biology/anthropology scientists kind of collection.  our head doctor goes out in his bee suit looking thing, and something punctures it.  he comes back bewildered, light headed and with a mild head injury thats bleeding.  it was like he got hit with a rock in the temple or something.  as im cleaning the wound, he complains of a ringing in his ears, and i see these tentacle things squiggle out of his ear and i squeak and tell him but when i look and try to pry it out, theres nothing there.. it doesnt show up on scans or anything.  well weeks go by and hes becoming very forgetful and shows signs of Alzheimers.  we start doing memory regiments with flash cards, and hes drinking an obscene amount of water.  the last few days the water is swelling up his body, the wrinkles are all stretched and hes nauseous.  he gets up to wretch and this monstrosity rips out of him.. like most of the skin just separates and this was in him the whole time. D:  it has no face, just this endless void of a mouth...

i dont watch a lot of horror films, but we play call of cthulhu twice a month.  after i drew this, i realized it kind of looks like a dimensional shambler? kinda?

post-8581-0-43543900-1400091138_thumb.jpg