Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

The one I had was weird but cool at the same time. I dreamed I was the hero of the story I'm writing currently. I was in a knife fight with the villain under a giant mech. We were avoiding its massive feet while trading blows with one another. Then out of nowhere, these alien like creatures started swarming the area. I had woke up after that.

Best. Dream. Ever.

The other day, I had a dream where scientist developed this rocket ship that was powered by lasers, and it could achieve light speed, but it caused everyone in the world to have an intense burning sensation in their heads due to powerful lasers used to propel the vessel. (I honestly don't know) 

The weird thing is, I woke up mid-dream, and was burning up. Very peculiar...

There was this one fragment in this dream I've had... The place was totally dark and I could barely distinguish the ground from the pitch black sky (it felt more like an enclosed space). There was tall grass but they were black with purple tips (sounds familiar). After going through it for a short while, I find a small clearing with a single small gray tree with a single branch carrying a fruit (why does this also feel familiar?). I remember seeing pale red petals, the fruit itself a mixture of purple and red; presumably the kind of color you'd see if you were to take a belt, use it to constrict blood flow you your leg and leave it like that for a week or two. I thought about grabbing it but the closer my hand got to it, the more I hesitated until I decided that it's probably poisonous judging by the colors. Then without warning, it shoots out its place. I remember seeing what looked like the mouth of an Agnatha where the fruit used to be with the pale red petals around it. As for the fruit itself, it got shot towards my mouth and forced its way in somehow (I think it grew tentacles to do that, I can't remember). So it went down my esophagus and eventually made it to my stomach. Then I started to see my flesh and even clothes gradually disappear in a radial fashion from the epicenter that was my stomach until all that was left of me were bare bones.

There was one dream I had. I was with my best friends. We were in this modern looking house but it was from like 100 years ago XD. We were being chased by Voldemort. We couldn't get out of the house because Voldemort kept on chasing us everywhere and when we were near the door Voldemort would aparate there. It was torture.

(Here's A Dream i had before i became a PegaSister and Which Lead me to Become One And Plus on a Side Note I Only Dream of The Future when i dream...This Is Very True)

I had this one dream where i was in Equestria and Helping the Mane 6 Do things for a Entire day and too me this was one of the Best Dreams i've had.

This one's totally wacky.

I wasn't me but an OC of mine from a different franchise. We'll call him Gralyth. So it started with Gralyth in this shipping container ready to take on a mission of some sort. Not that he was armed or anything. As soon as he opened the container doors, he saw that he was in a well-lit room that's mostly shades of white with pretty much nothing but child angel busts made of some ceramic material everywhere and oriented to look at him. This for some reason caused him to be afraid and he quickly moved for the only door in the room with a path conveniently laid out in front of him. The next room was largely the same but a lot bigger. What happened next could be described as the camera moving towards the far end of the room where you could see a large cross with a zombified Jesus on it. He began to move. First he freed one hand by forcing it off the nail and as soon as he free the other, he was on the ground. He started walking all zombie-like in Gralyth's direction and I remember

in this moment of panic. Gralyth ran for the only other door in the room which is was a smaller empty room with just a large mirror with large curtains on its sides at one side of the room. Knowing that there was little time before zombie Jesus catches up with him, there has to be a exit. He started punching the mirror and bright yellow patterns appeared in the places he hit the mirror but it wasn't breaking. Immediately afterwards he shoved one curtain aside to reveal a tiny corridor that connected two entrances that the curtains hid all along with a door right there. After he exited the room, everything whited out and I woke up.

(edited)

Last night's "Mind Rape," as TV Tropes would put it, takes the cake, IMO.

First, I found Godot's Ace Attorney visor, followed quickly by, of all things, Mr. Freeze's Arkham City suit. Then, I met up with the Mane 6, whom I proceeded to take with me to Walmart for a casual shopping trip (while I was wearing the visor and suit, mind you). And you know, the other customers and staff were actually quite mature when seeing AN 8'0" REFRIGERATOR MECH WITH A GLOWING TOASTER FACE BEING ACCOMPANIED BY SENTIENT, ANIMESQUE PONIES...

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

I have really crazy dreams. Alot. Here's one of found really wierd:

I had a really wierd dream that I was being hunted down by my friends, and they were chasing me around my house. Sometimes they caught me and killed me, but instead of waking up, I'd restart at the front of my house. One of my friends, gave me an umbrella and said "Use this." And I was like "Yea this will work!" then I was being chased again, so I opened the umbrella and the force of the umbrella being opened, pushed them away, so I decided to spam the technique, untill my arms fell off, and they caught me and killed me. I woke up and I was like wtf.

I've also been chased by evil sports cars, lava and a de-railed train. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I had a really weird dream where I got married and ran around a huge complex while drunk... :/ It confused me. I ran through a door way and suddenly a huge alarm went off, and red lights were flashing. All I did was swear a bunch, then I woke up cursing to myself.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that my dream was in third person... Like video game third person.

Edited by broniesunite

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I had a dream that I was in a mall in the my little pony section. It seems all normal, but then...I see Rarity upon me! I was like "HOLY SHIT IT'S RARITY" and she's all like "don't yell it hurts my ears!" And like the mane 6 show up and it was awesome. But them i woke up to see it wasn't real...I was sad... :(

Edited by PelateOvercast

Well today i had a dream that went like this: It was a quiet midsomer morning and everything was wonderful but a sleepless Benjamin Clemens woke up and had visions of a terrible evil.Was this a terrible premonition of the future or just a strange dream?It wasnt until later he would find out and  then he was murdered and he was dead. Yay!

I was on a floating island, high above the clouds. There was a large white marble building on the other side of the island from me, and I had this feeling I had to go inside. I approached and I noticed that the clouds below were now pitch black. I walked inside the building, and in the center, was me, but it wasn't me, it was off. And all over the walls there were glowing numbers. "The other me" turned up and said 'Follow the numbers', then I woke up.

(edited)

It wasn't really a nightmare, it just prevented me from sleeping. I was sick that night and that's usually when I get bad dreams. Previously I had watched like 5 episodes of Torchwood, while resting, so I dreamed about it.

"I was standing in some blank enviorment, All I knew was that I had to sort out these pipes that were in front of me and somehow untangle them. Torchwood was there doing the same thing. I got frustrated and couldn't do it."

Now, these 'Pipes' were actually my blanket, and "Untangling them" meant rolling in my bed, and whenever I "Gave up", I woke up. This must have happened at least 3 times during the night. It sucked.

Edited by -Stargazer-

I don't have a weird dream, but I have a nightmare. I remember I woke up, down on a floor at a dark foggy black room. I stand up, wonder WTF IS GOING ON!? About a minute after walking, I saw Pinkamena, Slender, SCP-173, Sonic.exe and Jeff the Killer, looking at me... at the same time... my head was going WTF IS THIS SH**!??!??!?!? I turned around, and saw all 5 running to me. Then I woke up, laying down on my bed. Weirdest... shit... ever.

I was riding a polar bear wearing a armored saddle, with me in what is equivalent to a ye olde tank holding a flag with my personal crest on it in one hand and a lance in the other, charging toward a small army of lawless cowboy ferrets with six shooters and pirate hats. I think at some point I saw a eagle over head with a banner saying 'Fuck yeah' and a whale bursting out from under the fighting with a rainbow trailing it. Yeah my head is a weird place for anyone but me.

As simply as I can state, I was Fluttershy(which was amazing, because i was one of my favorite ponies!) and I was riding a tricycle. Also, I think I was being chased. Forgot who was chasing me but someone/something was and I riding away on my tricycle.

Probably would of appeared adorable from a distance lol.

• 4 months later...

I don't like talking about my nightmares.... its just blah

anyway the oddest dream I ever had...

I was running down this hill, then the next thing I know.. I fall and I'm rolling.. and all I keep doing is roll... I roll in a town, and I roll around, I do my shopping and roll home..

Alright my dream starts in the morning and for some reason there is a lion in our backyard and its just walking around.  For some reason we don't care so me my parents and some random dude that's living with us for some reason leave the house.  When we come back the back door is broken down so me and that random dude go into the basement where my room is to look for the lion.  So we are going into my room and the second the dude is in my room he screams and this crazy viscous lion comes around the corner and lunges at me.  The second it touched me I woke up.  

• 3 months later...

I once had a dream when I went skydiving off of a cliff into a Pokemon battle, in which I used Giratena but it glitched and I got sucked up into the distortion world where Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were walking around and glitching and staying creepy sh!t. Also, there was the Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf and Animal Crossing New Leaf characters in there somewhere.

• Brohoof 2

The only dreams I remember.

The ones where I randomly decide to take a walk outside and fall through an endless hole on the way down the steps.

I also had one where I went to a party-esque place and was warped to Equestria, to see an ice-skating competition. Odd. Mario and Luigi were in it, so was Master Chief, and so was Kirby.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper