Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

I'm not surprised that Fox News would say this. But seriously, this is a new low even for THEM. I don't understand why people hate us so much.

Edited by Vallo

I'm actually really getting sick of all the FOX News bashing. People have this knee-jerk reaction to the very phrase FOX NEWS.

Do you not quite fit in with someone's ideal? "What, do you watch Foxnews? Waddya watch fox news? Waddya watch Focks news? Focks News? Focks News?"

Fox news and Fox in general are the most corrupt bias racist homophobic moronic news corporation on earth I saw  this video months ago and laughed and completely ignored it because its fox they will churn out what ever bulls**t they want to no matter what it is so they are not worth even paying attention too sending "an angry letter" is a pointless waste of time fox are just like haters dont bother responding to them its easy.

Edited by mycarhasaMoustache

I am totally not offended by this at all because I do not believe a single person on these forums would do something to the extent of claimin benefits because of My Little Pony. As usual Fox blows everything way out of proportion just like they did with the Muppets movie (they claimed it was communist propaganda :lol: As if there's anything wrong with tht anyway)

LOL, This is disturbing, yet people being murdered, raped, and all other grotesque stories of the most vile-evil things mankind can do... and bronies is "disturbing", sorry my lols are just innumerable right now.

I'm pretty sure I've never heard of a brony filing for disability just to be on the internet for ponies.  You think I would have heard that with me being on the internet and ponies.  But hey, atleast I'm not a manbaby, just a manchild :P

• Brohoof 3

Fox news and Fox in general are the most corrupt bias racist homophobic moronic news corporation on earth I saw  this video months ago and laughed and completely ignored it because its fox they will churn out what ever bulls**t they want to no matter what it is so they are not worth even paying attention too sending "an angry letter" is a pointless waste of time fox are just like haters dont bother responding to them its easy.

I'm going to use a catchphrase of mine that I would rather not get opportunities to use: Incessant, out-of-place throwing around of the term "homophobic" makes me homophobic.

Edited by GuillermoGage

Yeah, you're not supposed to take fox news seriously.

Though, as I and many others have put it, to believe anything on that hateful show is to be extremely uninformed and tunnel visioned. I too don't like overly liberal channels but they at least are more consistent on the facts.

of the effects of Fox News. In short, just ignore fox news.

I'm going to use that later. We all knew Fox News was made up facts and outright lying, now we finally have proof. Thank you good sir, you have done me a service.

Just goes to show you the arrogance of man these days. It can't be helped. Everypony comes from different places... That being said, from different places comes different points of view. Not everyone can just simply love and tolerate, and there will always be haters in the world. Mainly because haters have bad experiences with their personal lives such as bullies at school or family matters troubling them. Instead of actually targeting haters. It's always best to confront these problems by trying to be a haters friend, and pick a few select episodes from MLP based on his or her interests. It works. <3 Always.

Edited by Claudia

I'm going to use a catchphrase of mine that I would rather not get opportunities to use: Incessant, out-of-place throwing around of the term "homophobic" makes me homophobic.

I dont understand what you mean. By what measure is calling fox news homophobic out of place ? It may not be there biggest failing but its still a huge failing.

http://www.newshounds.us/20121227_fox_news_hosts_homophobic_radical_right_wing_clergy_to_discuss_faith

http://perezhilton.com/2012-11-14-fox-news-anchor-tricia-macke-suspended-homophobic-remarks-rachel-maddow

• Brohoof 2

Pssh, like we should give a s**t about what fox says.As you can see they said all of us were grown men who like to stay at home from work. Just another lie they put out there to get publicity.

Wow. Shame.

What, again?

...Oh.        We're still talking about this??

Oh, FOX. Sometimes I think offending rational people is the only reason you're still around. They're like a troll news network or something.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

I dont understand what you mean. By what measure is calling fox news homophobic out of place ? It may not be there biggest failing but its still a huge failing.

http://www.newshounds.us/20121227_fox_news_hosts_homophobic_radical_right_wing_clergy_to_discuss_faith

http://perezhilton.com/2012-11-14-fox-news-anchor-tricia-macke-suspended-homophobic-remarks-rachel-maddow

It is out of place, because they didn't bring it up in the specific discussion pertaining to us.

and that stuff is around way more than just FOX NEWS.

I just ignore what Fox News said's about us bronies. They're a very evil and vile news network any how. And I don't by anything they say at all. Just ignore them who cares what they think of us. We all love this show and there is nothing wrong with that,

I had no idea what Tara Strong was talking about when she mentioned this, and then i saw it and i was appaled! but i do not ever take what they say seriously because i know it is  all lies.

this is getting annoying, im starting to lose my respect for fox news, i bet my ass that if a bunch of women was watching the transformers show on the hub, no one would give a shit

• Brohoof 1

Who dug up this topic again?

Ughhh why can't everyone go their separate ways? Is getting annoying now.

Not all bronies, live under momma's roof, are homosexuals (what does sexual orientation have to do with it anyway), have no life etc.

And no I'm not a "pega-slut" so fuck off haters!

Sorry that was a bit off topic/rant. but I'm tired of all the damn stereotypes

• Brohoof 1

Of course, on face value, being a brony looks odd, but...

seriously fox? Because ever single brony is a babyman and we're all on disability. 

This is just another example of fox's ignorance and lack of research with anything they do.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>//Prossessing....

>//Fatel error_initiating emergency shutdown_

>//Warning: close-minded levels of the mainstream populace too high//System overload_

>//System failure error code 13374732454

----

>//Recovery.EXE lost_

>//Faith In The Media.EXE lost_ 

>//Warning: Patience for the populace running low, System core in dange_

-----------------------------

[system Offline]

Please call: [1-800-Fox news fails] for customer support

I thought you guys would be interested to hear Tara Strong's comments on this when Everfree Network interviewed her last summer...

Tara

"I really don't listen to any of the negative stuff, and I block people [on Twitter] if someone has something negative to say. I just don't understand the haters at all. It makes no sense to me...including these guys who are paid to do media commentaries like on that FOX News Channel. I'm sure you saw that."

Interviewer (FinalDraft)

"Yeah, that was an embarrassment."

Tara

"And they're bashing the show, and admit that they've never even seen it!...It was so irresponsible, I thought, for them to even have comments on a show that they admitted that they've never watched. And then, the community--when you say, 'who are the bronies?' The bronies are such a huge span of people... For them to say these guys need to grow up, is irresponsible. It's like, you guys grow up, and do your research before you commentate on an entire community! It made me so mad. *laughs*

Personally, Tara Strong doesn't care. Tara Strong gets hate mail a lot. I've gotten death threats. I've gotten horrible, horrible things that I don't respond to, because I do feel like it 'feeds their crazy,' and it gives them the response that they want."

Link to interview:

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 1

People will never understand, they think that society needs the kardashians, Jersey shore, and those stupid reality shows, when 

what we really need is good role models, that show us the true meaning of friendship.

what is better than a cute, little and friendly pony!?

Lesson-Zero_2541.jpg

I said friendly god dammit!