Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minor characters you want to see again

Zoraxe

And I don't mean Coco Pommel or Gilda here, they had major roles in their episodes. I mean really minor characters that were not even main characters in the few episodes they appeared in.

Mayor Mare (though she is getting a comic, super excited for that one), the Spa ponies, the valley girl ponies (from 'putting your hoof down'), Octavia, and Fleur de Lis are some of the minor ponies I want to see again, they don't have to have major roles either (I would prefere if Octavia never speaks again).

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 3

Stellar Eclipse. The OC that made the show. That, and I love a good cripple character (and I am not saying that to be funny, I mean, I really do love seeing cripple-type characters.) Showing disability exists even in a world with magic is fantastically sobering, just like Derpy. 

• Brohoof 1

@@FlitterFlutter, yes! Flitter, and indeed Cloudchaser.

I'd like Apple Fritter to finally get a spoken line. She pops up in all kinds of places. Not only is she at every Apple family reunion, she's part of Pinkie's You've got to Share, You've got to Care stage show, and she helps Applejack with the catering for Cadence's wedding, and she helps the Mane 6 prepare a party for Applejack in The Last Roundup, and she helps raise the barn in Too Many Pinkies. She gets tonnes of screen time, but so far no lines.

post-30326-0-75971400-1424647984_thumb.png

Amethyst Star got a spoken line in The Mysterious Mare Do Well, but apart from that is always just a background pony. Isn't she cute?

post-30326-0-88493500-1424648002.png

There are a lot of background ponies in that sort of situation. We've heard maybe one or two lines from them, total — Lyra, Rose, Minuette, etc.

Season 5 is supposed to have

an episode dedicated to the background ponies

, so who knows?

Well, Trixie is always my first choice in these situations! I would also love to see Zecora back with her sage wisdom & all.

Along with them, Coco Pommel, Cheese Sandwich, Maude Pie, and the other usual suspects like Octavia and Vinyl would be nice. <3

• Brohoof 1

The pegasi from Hurricane Fluttershy like Bulk Biceps, Thunderlane & Rumble, Flitter & Cloud Chaser etc.

Octavia, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy if she counts...

I wouldn't mind seeing Flash Sentry again if he stays away from Twilight.

The royalty ponies like the Duke and Duchess of Maretonia...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Queen Chrysalis - Awesome villain, is overdue a return.

Trixie - We haven't seen her as a good guy yet, and DHX know she's a fan fave. I hope it will maybe give her a little bit of backstory. Preferable I'm not the biggest Trixie fan, but I can see that she needs another episode to explore her arc, maybe I'd like her more after that.

Suri Polomare - Will probably return in season 6, but I hope to see her nevertheless. 

Flim Flam Bros: I like these guys, hope for them in season 5.

Lightning Dust: I love her because she's basically what Rainbow could become if she went too far. Luckily, it's her turn to return in season 5, so I'll be waiting with anticipation. 

Cheese Sandwich: Everyone likes this guy, he's the one good male character in my opinion who isn't a villain.

Coco Pommell: She's been confirmed for S5, and I can't wait.

Some of you guys need to read the first post a bit better before posting, lol. I specificly said characters who weren't even main characters in any episodes they appeareed in.

I would love to see Flitter, Cloudchaser, and Thunderlane. And I would love to see the Duke and Duchess of Maretonia too.

Edited by Zoraxe

• 4 weeks later...

We need more Nurse Redheart. Considering that no one mentioned her before in this thread, i realized that she needs alot more love.