Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I am, and I have 173 subs currently. At first I was a bit of an attention seeker, but now I'm more focused. I make Islamic Music compilation videos, short After Effects videos, various tutorial videos (just starting on this, only have two), and time-lapse videos of me creating stuff in Photoshop.

I used to make a short "5" video series and MLP mashup videos, but I stopped making those, since they hardly got any views. With my family's permission I will start making discussion videos, kinda like commentaries or talk shows.

Edited by Shabb3r

(edited)

Not much of what I do is brony related, but I have two channels:

lonkfania, where all of my gaming stuff goes: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLinkfan321

PeeDeeDee, where all of my other stuff goes (YTP's, commentary videos [kinda], updates, and more stuff everyone loves right guys? :P): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNkpCoSD4MrXGRfuDt5Zjw

All brony shtuffz will go on PeeDeeDee for the time being, even if it's gaming.

....Aaaaaaaanyways, who wants to do a brony video with me? :P

[EDIT] I've always wanted to do a podcast, so if anyone wants to a brony (kinda) podcast, hit me up. I'll be happy to do that.

Edited by Lonk Chase

Eh, I have a channel, but I don't really do anything with it. I've wanted to make comedic skits for a while now, but due to a combination of laziness, improper equipment, and the fact that I'm homeless, I just don't. Besides, I realized that I couldn't do it for fun, because I would probably just keep comparing myself to better YouTubers.

(edited)

Eh, I have a channel, but I don't really do anything with it. I've wanted to make comedic skits for a while now, but due to a combination of laziness, improper equipment, and the fact that I'm homeless, I just don't. Besides, I realized that I couldn't do it for fun, because I would probably just keep comparing myself to better YouTubers.

its good to compare your self to better youtubers just use it as a goal to get better tell your rivals with them. 

Edited by Warlock Boo

I have a channel too but I have never really used it. I want to make PMVs and fanfic readings, but I'm lazy and probably wouldn't upload very consistently. Maybe I'll give it a try eventually...

• 1 month later...

*raises hand in the air*

I run The CC Network, hell, it's in my signature and pretty much says what my channel does on the tin: Reviews, Countdowns & Playthroughs. I look at WWE, Video Games, Anime and MLP as my core focus, but I do look at other miscellaneous cartoons when need be. My videos do take a long time to make, which may explain why it takes some time between videos getting released, but hey, the better they are in my eyes, hopefully they better they will be for you guys watching, right?

I'm currently on hiatus from making content at the moment, only uploading one video a month out of nessecity, but will be back fully around November/December time. However, if you want to check my channels stuff out, link is here: http://youtube.com/user/CreamCrazy/