Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you stay alive for?

Haruhi-chan

Family and friends, chasing my goals and dreams, and just...all the good things in life, is what keeps me going. :twi:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

If I had to directly choose between being alive and being dead, and there were no adverse consequences to either choice, I would choose to be dead... However, because that isn't the case, I have to continue on. Especially for my family's sake.

Ponies to start. But more importantly: revenge. I’ve lived a miserable life for most of it, and the reason I didn’t commit suicide sooner, was because I was waiting for an excuse and an opportunity to kill someone. Yeah, I was that hateful. Not, since I’ve finally freed myself from those shackles that held me down, my revenge is to prove those fools who looked down on me that I am far superior than they’ve expected from me

What is life but death pending?

I only need one reason and it's sufficient for me: it's hard to do or feel anything when you're dead.

I got a chance to experience all these things. I don't want to throw all this away because others make it harder or I cannot pull through with certain things. It's not like there will be second chance.

Wherever I came from, wherever I go, all of THIS is not available there. Good enough reason for me.

• 10 months later...

I wish I could say "I am staying alive for Pony Life™ or even G5", but if I do, then my life will easily get crushed.

I do live for my old telephone collection though. Just wish it wouldn't have to be so stressful and expensive to keep up with it!

Honestly... mostly because ex-fiance made me promise I would stay alive no matter what before she dumped me. I'm just holding onto my word since the last 4 years.

Aside from that, I guess because I wouldn't want to have my parents bury me. I wouldn't want to cause them such pain.

• Brohoof 1

The hope of a better future. One day I will travel frequently, explore new cultures, and have real, authentic friends in my life. So I just need to keep pressing on until that becomes a reality, which won't be long, hopefully...

The only thing keeping me going at this point is the hope of a better future for myself, as well as the few friends and family members who actually care about me.