Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 starts April 4th!

Sipenda

(edited)

I'm happy for the release date but there won't be any channels showing MLP season 5, so i will have to wait until it's up on Dailymotion or Youtube to watch it. Great news though :)

Edited by Light Diamond

You probably mean the ones that think that they have good intentions, but actually are totally in the wrong.

Yeah, i like that. :)

I agree. Hopefully the morals won't be so blank and white and instead their be gray morality for both the villan and the Mane 6

• Brohoof 1

8KCcF.gif

Note that on that day I will be in San Francisco with many friends .... this is going to me memorable. :D

• Brohoof 5

Hmm... If it was going to premiere on March 21 like I originally thought, with the first 2 episodes on that Saturday and 1 new episode every week, the 100th FiM episode, which is the 9th episode of the 5th Season, would have fallen on the 9th day of the 5th month. That would have been such an awesome coincidence!

Either way, we've finally got a date for the Premiere. And I look forward to it!

• Brohoof 1

Still though I don't want to use that site, let's hope somepony is brave enough to upload it to youtube, that or I can negotiate the time. 

Just curious. Why is it okay to grab the episode from one site, but not another?

• Brohoof 1

Just curious. Why is it okay to grab the episode from one site, but not another?

Well probably because (outside of the fact pirate bay doesn't exist anymore) pirate bay requires a download, and I'm quite paranoid about viruses so I'd prefer to watch it on a website that doesn't require a download and I know is safe. 

Well probably because (outside of the fact pirate bay doesn't exist anymore) pirate bay requires a download, and I'm quite paranoid about viruses so I'd prefer to watch it on a website that doesn't require a download and I know is safe. 

Pirate Bay has been back for a while now. To be honest, I've never had a problem with downloading anything from them. You should at least get an "Add On" that will allow you to download the YouTube stream so you can keep it as an MP4. That way you won't have to worry about YouTube deleting an episode when you wanted to go back and watch it again.

I bet the people going to BABScon are probably cheering since they'll have a public screening there.

If my math is correct, the season should still be airing by the time Bronycon rolls around. Maybe they'll have one there.

• Brohoof 3

Pirate Bay has been back for a while now. To be honest, I've never had a problem with downloading anything from them. You should at least get an "Add On" that will allow you to download the YouTube stream so you can keep it as an MP4. That way you won't have to worry about YouTube deleting an episode when you wanted to go back and watch it again.

Again I can negotiate time and there's always dailymotion (that place has next to no moderation). 

• Brohoof 1

I'm excited yet nervous.  S3 was kind of a bomb for me.  All that product placement just left a bad taste in my mouth.  The ending sequence was horrible.  S4 we better than S3, but they layered on the "Princess Twilight Sparkle" so much it felt like a parent putting gobs of ice cream on medicing, trying to give said medicine to a problematic child. 

S5's opening 2 episodes has promise, and they (the show's writers) could really do some great work to showcase the others and their feelings towards Twilight's ascension.  I would also like to see Twilight's inner workings.  Show her to be vulnerable as she starts to understand herself more and what's transpired.  That's probably what annoyed me most with S4 is the fact we get a little "I'm concerned about being a princess," sprinkled here and there, and then it's more of S3's ending stunt where "Everything is going to be fine. I'm a princess and princesses are awesome."

I guess time will tell.  I'm not about to get on the hype train, yet I'm not about to jump on the "it's all going down hill" bandwagon. 

I bet the people going to BABScon are probably cheering since they'll have a public screening there.

If my math is correct, the season should still be airing by the time Bronycon rolls around. Maybe they'll have one there.

I'm pushing for a Poniverse reacts. :)

• Brohoof 2

Wait

So, you're telling me

That the season premiere of MLP

Is THE SAME WEEKEND AS ANIME BOSTON!?!??!!??!?!!?

*screaming*

• Brohoof 1