LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

I totally would love to be a Pegasus, mainly because you can fly of course.

I would be an Earth pony so I could be more active.

I would be a unicorn last because:

1. I might stab somepony with my horn by accident

2. I'm not sure how I can sleep with a horn.

3. Magic feels very weird, but oh well magic is awesome anyway.

I would probably be an earth pony due to the physical capabilities that comes with being one and I would like to live a normal and simple life without the use of magic or the capabilities to fly.

I'd totally want to be a pegasus. I love their wings, they're just so beautiful and all.. but i'm afraid it would all just be ironic, as i'm afraid of heights. XD

I've thought about a unicorn though, because I study magic/metaphysical stuff for fun... But I think I would probably be best as an earth pony, I'm just simple like that. :P

...Although my pony-self's a pegasus. XD

Everyone tells me I'm best suited as a unicorn. My friends took one look at MLP unicorns, and said: "Yup, that's her."

Whilst I could be an earth pony, I'm not very physically strong nor do I have a significant interest in my own body and nature. In fact, most of the time, I'm pretty out of my body. I live via my mind and its fabrications. Not to mention the fact that I don't feel all that comfortable with my body.

A pegasus seems too athletic and energetic for me. They can fly, and are usually fast. I'm not only very VERY afraid of heights, but I'm quite slow and meticulous in everything I do. I don't think I'd enjoy flying very much. Leave me on the ground, thank you very much.

Then there's the unicorn. The more mind-focused race, having intelligence and seeming to be less athletic. I've always wanted to use magic since I was a child and have had a significant interest in it. I've thought myself a mage and a sorceress. It's not really about the telekinesis or the powers to me. It's about it fitting my personality. I'd be a magic user, and I think I'd be skilled at it. Not Twilight Sparkle-skilled, of course. But still skilled. Plus, I always like it when things have a single horn on their forehead. I'm not sure why. Horns are awesome. <3

• Brohoof 1

Pegasus! Hell yeah! One day, I will perform a sonic rainboom! Just because I want to fly with that speed!

YEAH!

anyway, being able to walk on clouds and such would also be cool. And I'm always with my head in the clouds, plus: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are my favorite because I love to see them fly. Even Flutty!

So yeah, guess it would be the most fitting.

Everyone tells me I'm best suited as a unicorn. My friends took one look at MLP unicorns, and said: "Yup, that's her."

Whilst I could be an earth pony, I'm not very physically strong nor do I have a significant interest in my own body and nature. In fact, most of the time, I'm pretty out of my body. I live via my mind and its fabrications. Not to mention the fact that I don't feel all that comfortable with my body.

A pegasus seems too athletic and energetic for me. They can fly, and are usually fast. I'm not only very VERY afraid of heights, but I'm quite slow and meticulous in everything I do. I don't think I'd enjoy flying very much. Leave me on the ground, thank you very much.

Then there's the unicorn. The more mind-focused race, having intelligence and seeming to be less athletic. I've always wanted to use magic since I was a child and have had a significant interest in it. I've thought myself a mage and a sorceress. It's not really about the telekinesis or the powers to me. It's about it fitting my personality. I'd be a magic user, and I think I'd be skilled at it. Not Twilight Sparkle-skilled, of course. But still skilled. Plus, I always like it when things have a single horn on their forehead. I'm not sure why. Horns are awesome. <3

unicorn sounds fitting for you! Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
You've far surpassed the character limit. There's no need for filler.

Pegasi, obviously. I can move around freely and in that have more control over my life. A ball stuck in a tree? No problem! A zombie outbreak? Don't even break a sweat!

Pegasus for sure, the only pegasus in the history of Equestria with an extreme fear of heights. I think that would make for an interesting conundrum to deal with.

since alicorn is not an option, i would choose to be a pegasis! it would be awesome to fly around and zoom in the sky! but not only can you fly but you can walk on clouds! I always wanted to know how it is to walk, feel or sleep on a cloud.

Earth Pony. I would prefer having greater strength and connection to the earth rather than to ability to fly, or use magic. Magic would be fun, but I don't think I would be able to comprehend controlling it. Flying would also be fun, but I do not have a great liking for heights. Being an Earth Pony would be just perfect for me, imo.

I would go with a Pegusus because they can fly. Although I would be pretty cool with being a unicorn so I can do magic and stuff. :D

Edited by Neighvana666

I'd say Earth Pony.

Earth Ponies are darn hard-workers, and despite not having magic and all of that, they still work to they're fullest. They aren't cocky, and don't brag. They're extreamly athletic, and have bit nicer attitude.

I'm kinda like that myself. I say Earth Pony because it's true, we normal ponies are some of the hard-working mares we are. We may not be as regal or cool, we are able to feed ourselves and have fun. Did I mention we're athletic and can break the fourth wall? You guys may have an army of Pegasus's or Unicorns, well, we have Pinkie Pie. And Applejack. Did I mention Octavia, Carrot Top / Golden Harvest, Applebloom, The entire apple family, the bi**hes (Diamond Tiara / Silver Spoon), and the pony that made Ponyville exist?

any and all Arguments invalid.

• Brohoof 1

Considering as how flying is not really my thing (yes, I do have fear of heights :P), a unicorn pony isn't half-bad for me, since I wanted to grab and hold onto objects with magic, or even use magic to perform new skills. :D

Id go with pegasus. They aren't only restricted to flying in the air after all, and im sure flight would be fun / come in handy. Magic would be useful, but it would probably take a lot of studying and hard work to use or even control.

Pegasus. I just love the idea of being able to chill on clouds.

For the most part the MLP magic has only shown to be Telekinesis with limited teleportation,That isn't enough for my destructive taste

Earth Ponies are too plain it would be a lot like being an average human.Unless you're Pinkie of course

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 1

Pegasi without a doubt. Sure magic might be handy, and not having hands a little less....handy.

But flying around like a bird would be awesome ^_^

And being able to sleep on clouds would just be another bonus, also free housing..

Anyway, i'd be a good ol' Earth Pony. Plain and simple, that's how I like it.

And yea Alicorn OC's are no nos.

Edited by Devin McCourty
Threads have been merged.

I'd personally make myself an alicorn, but if that weren't possible probably a pegusus, or a unicorn if my Cutie Mark was magic related. Yes, levitating objects is cool, but flying is cooler. Maybe about 20% cooler? :P

Edited by Devin McCourty
Threads have been merged.

Cool :) and when I meant species I meant type of pony oooopss :wacko: I really should have read this over. Oh well ..

LOL don't worry about it :) Welcome to the site

I'd want to be an earth pony. They are hard workers who are down to, uh, earth. Also, I'm not too fond of Alicorns. I feel like they are out of place. Plus, I think that they're over powered.

I merged your thread with the already existing thread, no worries. As for everyone else, please report the thread next time instead of posting about the others.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.