Whats the happiest moment of your life?

Poetic Stone

I thought this topic would be a good one to ask, so I did. As for me I will have to say my happiest moment, or moments were when my kids were born. I must say i was off yhe chain happy more so on my second one cause he almost did'nt make it. So after the doctor came in days later, and said he's going to be fine I let out a cry of happness for sure. Today he is my "littlest pony" cause he likes the show, yes I ponified him, and he loves it.

• Brohoof 4

post-29246-0-49537400-1426223429.png

Signature created by Starlight Glimmer  Avatar made by ConcorDisparate

This is hard for to decide. I honestly don't have that one stand out moment, not saying I'm never happy I just haven't experienced a moment like this yet. I would have to say when I graduated High School though. I remember being so excited yet shocked that the school period of my life was over because I knew college wasn't in my near future. I enjoyed High School but moving on to this next period in life really excited me. Getting engaged was a great moment at the time but it kinda fell through so maybe not so much...

You set the bar high with the having a kid thing. Congrats on that and way to go on making him a pony fan!!

• Brohoof 1

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

This is hard for to decide. I honestly don't have that one stand out moment, not saying I'm never happy I just haven't experienced a moment like this yet. I would have to say when I graduated High School though. I remember being so excited yet shocked that the school period of my life was over because I knew college wasn't in my near future. I enjoyed High School but moving on to this next period in life really excited me. Getting engaged was a great moment at the time but it kinda fell through so maybe not so much...

You set the bar high with the having a kid thing. Congrats on that and way to go on making him a pony fan!!

Thank you yeah at first he was like "I don't watch that", "thats a girl show" so I set him strait, and now its all he talks about.

• Brohoof 1

post-29246-0-49537400-1426223429.png

Signature created by Starlight Glimmer  Avatar made by ConcorDisparate

Good question! I have had many happy moments in my life- and I just had one, in fact! There are just to many happy moments for me to choose, and I think for the most part I have lived a pretty joy-filled life.

• Brohoof 2

Fabulous Forum Sister: Lissi Starlight

Anime lover!

I'm too fabulous to think of anything else to put XD

I think passing the entrance exams for my school was a biggie, shame the school turned out to be horrible  ^_^ Aside from that, meeting my first girlfriend was probably one of my happiest moments  :D And also, recently getting my first featured music track on EqD. I had a smile on all evening  :P

• Brohoof 1

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

Ok so my older sister got me into video games growing up and I loved the games she would play: Majora's Mask, Pikmin, and something else but I guess my favorite moment in life was when she came home for the weekend and we played those games all weekend. 

• Brohoof 1

Wjp2DTZ.jpg          

§I Was Born Awesome, Not Perfect§

Probably finally getting back into visual kei after many years of... let's say torture. I don't want to go into detail. My life has been getting better since I got into it though. I'm trying harder to overcome my anxiety and be a better person. It's not easy for me, but this time, I refuse to give up. \o/

• Brohoof 2

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

The end of the first semester of my senior year of high school through the beginning of my first semester at college.

Such a specific time-range, I know, but it has to be that way. It was a moment of sheer happiness and hope for the future. Where I got the instrument I had always wanted to play (the bassoon, of course =P) and put all of my effort into learning it. And then got accepted into college playing it.

To those who knew me at the time, they wouldn't see the happiness in me, though. I did not yet understand life, how quick things could turn upside-down... So at the time I dragged on the few things that were wrong with my life. Even though deep down I was really very happy. A feeling I can no longer even remember the feeling of. I wish so much that I could feel even one fraction of that again... Hope. T.T But this is supposed to be a happy topic... Ignore me. xD

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

New happiest moment of my life was realizing how important Takeru from SuG has been to me all along. I'll tell you the story of how it all happened too. Bare in mind that this comes from a post I wrote on Facebook. I'm too lazy to retype it so yeah. it's based on what I THINK really happened at the time. The details of what happened might be a little off due to my poor memory though, but it's pretty much what I feel occurred.

So, I remember these fake j-rockers being part of some festival thing or whatever. They were going on about how cocky and rude Takeru was. He did some stupid prank or something that pissed off Tora and Saga. That's when I started hating Takeru (mind you I'm telling the way I remember so it will make them sound real). Later, I think about late 2011, they had gotten Takeru to come on Facebook (or sitemodel whatever lol). I got pissed off because I told them I hated him and didn't want anything to do with him. It made me so mad. Well, they had said that he actually wasn't really that bad. So, I gave him a chance. I think... I talked to the fake Takeru. I realized they were right about him not being that bad a person. So, that's when I asked him to be my big brother, and he agreed to it.

Later, I was forced out of the group. I never had a chance to say goodbye to that fake. Well, skip the two or three year hiatus I had after what they did to me. I started crushing on the real Takeru. At the time, I only knew little about him. It wasn't long until I got curious and decided to look up facts about him. I discovered something about him that would change my life towards him forever and ever. Takeru has depersonalization disorder, arrhythmia and panic attacks. However, this guy is strong as ****. He's so good at hiding it that you wouldn't even know he has these things. Well, me, I have very severe anxiety. I felt that if he can overcome those sorts of things, then I should be able to overcome having such horrible anxiety.

That's when he became my hero. I look up to him because he's absolutely amazing. Like omg. This guy is the vocalist for a very popular visual kei band called SuG. He's also been an actor when he was about 22 years old as well. He owns his own clothing line too and can even play bass & guitar too. This guy is my hero because despite all he's been through in life, he always remains so strong and brave through it all. I feel like if I had never met that fake that I never would have learned to appreciate and adore the real Takeru. I never thought I'd go from completely despising his cocky attitude to actually adoring him as a hero in the future. Words cannot begin to express just how much Takeru really means to me.

My only issue is that... I wish he knew how I felt. :'(

So, that's pretty much the happiest moment of my life right there.

tumblr_lpqkbcJQeu1qe72bwo1_r1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

I'd say the happiest moment of my life would have to be my first ever Pony Convention.

ponycon-2015-LOGO_2014_0727.png

Had an amazing time and met a bunch of amazing people there! It'll always hold that special place for being my first Pony Convention.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

oleander2.gif.60d28b5a82cd45210228aad9dfd284e5.gif

All My OCS

“The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."

There has not been a singular happiest moment in my life, but the happiest moments in my life by far have been moments with my family, my true best friends, at Christmas time, on vacation visiting family, watching MLP, and a few other special events.

• Brohoof 1

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

Being born. Why? Because it reminds me how lucky I am to have a life.

• Brohoof 1

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

When I was loved by my friends.

Seriously of all my school life from elementary to high school, I was never loved by others. They'd ignore or bully me. So, when I got to college and starts a new page, I was so happy.

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-08132200-1444808951.png

Alicorn Sunset Shimmer!

My happiest moment in life was getting to see my very precious special somepony today, even for just a few hours :). She was so adorable and kind and loving :wub:, and I never wanted to let her go :). It was so much for me :). All thanks to SmashNDash and the NCAA selection committee :):derp:.

• Brohoof 4

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

The happiest day of my life? It would have to be the day I met the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate and wonderful person in the world, 

My happiest moment in life was getting to see my very precious special somepony today, even for just a few hours :). She was so adorable and kind and loving :wub:, and I never wanted to let her go :). It was so much for me :). All thanks to SmashNDash and the NCAA selection committee :):derp:.

BTW, wrong username.

• Brohoof 1

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

The happiest day of my life? It would have to be the day I met the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate and wonderful person in the world,

BTW, wrong username.

Yeah but I like to only think of Overdrive as your OC :wacko:.

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls