spoiler Season 5 Episode 5 Title and Synopsis

Marimo

These are coming fast and furious now. Hope this gives us more loneliness vs loyalty characterization for Dashie. I've always been drawn to when she shows her vulnerable side. 

Also, this is likely the episode where we see the mountain based winter factory with the steam punk pony. Coolness!

• Brohoof 2

This sounds like it could be a really heartwarming episode between Rainbow Dash and her pet friend Tank and some nice character development for RD. Though it could also be cringey for what she could do to ensure that winter never comes.

• Brohoof 2

It looks as if dealing with forms of loss might be a theme in this upcoming season. If anything, this and "Castle Sweet Castle" might be the closest we ever see to a death episode in this series.

• Brohoof 6

First off. Dat pun.

Second, this looks to be very heartwarming. We don't go into the relationship of a mane six and their pets that often (Well except Flutters and Angel). So seeing this has me hyped.

Here's something else I must say, this is pretty interesting since Rainbow Dash controls the weather. So she'll have to break the rules and risk losing her job for Tank. That's sounds really sweet.

• Brohoof 4

"I must stop Winter from coming....but how?"

Now imagine Rainbow Dash saying this in a Grinch voice. :lol:

I am kind of surprised how fast we get synopsis for episodes. Before Season 4 started, we only got synopsis for the premiere and episode 3. Now we already have 5 episodes.

Either way, this one sounds good. :)

• Brohoof 4

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Best title ever.

I think it's going to be a very good and endearing episode, and personally it might become one of my favorites of the season. Wait&see...

"I must stop Winter from coming....but how?"

Now imagine Rainbow Dash saying this in a Grinch voice. :lol:

I am kind of surprised how fast we get synopsis for episodes. Before Season 4 started, we only got synopsis for the premiere and episode 3. Now we already have 5 episodes.

Either way, this one sounds good. :)

You're a mean one... Ms. Dash!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeSVlcGPVSkNtbCZT9p_AypaxtEx7ezhH92ft_Pwunqgjs9PQ5o2fO6I_I8A

No; MS. Dash, not MRS. Dash.

• Brohoof 1

full.gif

Just a reminder, how cute they can be together. :)

• Brohoof 7

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Okay, I've seen some pretty weird logic, mostly courtesy of Nintendo, but this is just bucking insane.....funny but insane

Don't be a nerd. Join the herd!

It looks as if dealing with forms of loss might be a theme in this upcoming season. If anything, this and "Castle Sweet Castle" might be the closest we ever see to a death episode in this series.

If the Japan exclusive manga is taken as canon(which it probably isn't), losing the library is a literal death. That said, even the loss of a building where Twilight lived for four seasons is still a loss. Tank hibernating isn't that big a deal, but it's Rainbowdash so I guess I buy it. Here's hoping it will lead to some character development on her part and possibly some entertaining moments throughout the episode as she tries to stop winter from coming. That does make me wonder though, just how much time has really passed between May the Best Pet Win and now. Shouldn't at least one winter have passed by now? Wasn't it summer in that episode? It was at least spring. It sounds like a bit of an oversight on the part of the writers, but I guess we can sweep that one under the rug if the episode turns out to be good.
  • Brohoof 1

This seems like it will be a great episode. Outside of  RD holding the competition for his pet, there hasn't been much on their relationship with each other at all.

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

I'm happy to see Tank again, but it's sorta rude that RainbowDash won't let him hibernate.

img-3583851-1-full.gif

Just a reminder, how cute they can be together. :)

RainbowDash shouldn't be embarrassed to be seen cuddling Tank.

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy to see Tank again, but it's sorta rude that RainbowDash won't let him hibernate.

RainbowDash shouldn't be embarrassed to be seen cuddling Tank.

There are some people, who do selfish things, just so there friends won't leave them. Rainbow is probably just afraid that she won't see Tank again.

Also, Rainbow dosen't do cute. We all think she's cute and deep inside her she knows it, but she will never admit it. :P

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who's got a bad feeling about this episode? I feel like they may end up making Rainbow Dash dumb to fit the plot. 

Here's how I see it. Rainbow Dash cares so much for Tank. She would do anything for him, and maybe is not up to date with the way hibernation works, probably afraid she won't see her again. There would probably be some heartwarming moments in there, and she would learn the lesson. It will probably be similar to Twilight in It's About Time where she loses all common sense cause she's so stressed over one thing.

• Brohoof 3

Am I the only one who's got a bad feeling about this episode? I feel like they may end up making Rainbow Dash dumb to fit the plot. 

Every episode, no matter how good the synopsis might be, can turn out to be bad. The only thing that we can do, is to wait and see.

On a more lighter note:

medium.png

Damn is this Fandom fast.

• Brohoof 3

Here's how I see it. Rainbow Dash cares so much for Tank. She would do anything for him, and maybe is not up to date with the way hibernation works, probably afraid she won't see her again. There would probably be some heartwarming moments in there, and she would learn the lesson. It will probably be similar to Twilight in It's About Time where she loses all common sense cause she's so stressed over one thing.

That's exactly what I'm worried about, making the character dumb for the sake of comedy. 

• Brohoof 1

No matter how hard I try these ponies will simply never leave me.