Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many pets have you had in your life?

Princess Desu

I've had a number of fish and 2 cats. The first cat (mother of the one I have now) went missing gets ago, but I still have "Cocoa" :P.

Oh, and also a cocker spaniel (dog).

OMGSH OMGSH OMGSH, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PETS?! *jumps and squeals excitedly*

Ok, let's see. My first pet was a fish named Rainbow. Then I got a cat, but he ran away. Then I had 3 birds... Kessie, Snow White, and Kessie II... Poor little birdies kept dying on me, and I didn't understand why. Turns out parakeets are tropical, and my house was too cold :(

THEN I had 2 puppies. Cutest little things. They were more for the whole family though. I've never had a dog that was just mine. I still feel SO awful about my birdies though. 

I think I've always been a pet person. I never wanted to be a mommy, even when I was a kid and everyone else was playing with babydolls. I liked stuffed animals and Polly Pockets and the like. Fashion dolls only. No interest whatsoever in plastic replicas of dependent little blobs who cry and poop all day. No thank you. No babies. Just pets. 

Edited by Dreampuff

I can't remember how many dogs... so many... more than 18 that is for sure. I have had about 18 fishes, one cate, 3 horses, 3 rabbits and 8 birds

Edit: I added Rabbits as I forgot them completely. Your post reminded me @@Emerald Star XD. Thank you ;)

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I had a dog called Freewee (never figured out how exactly that's meant to be spelt  :ooh:) through my early childhood, but not anymore... she's the only pet I've ever had, pretty much.

• Brohoof 1

4 cats:

First there were the cats I got when I was 5 years old, which were a brother and sister Burmese pair. The boy was named Lapsang, and the girl was name Souchong (after the tea).

Then when those two died, a few years or so later we got another brother and sister brumese pair which we still have to this day.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to go back the sad memory lane... I probably had...

-Around 13 hamsters

-2 rabbits (one is still around :3)

-7 dogs 

-14 birds 

-1 tortoise 

-Around 10 fish (Koi, goldfish, etc)

-4 frogs

-4 ghost shrimp

-4 crabs

-2 gerbils

-3 guinea pigs

and that's all so far. Most of the animals here all passed except some of the dogs and birds plus the rabbit. Most of the deaths were sad, but now when a pet die I don't get as sad since I'm used to it. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

~3 beta fish

~2 shi-tzu dogs

~1 dumbo rat (I'm going to get two new ones in the future :3)

~ ? guppies

~2 hermit crabs

Edited by Sommar

I've had five dogs and five cats and who knows how many fish. I currently have two dogs (plus one dog we're fostering) and two cats, and who knows how many fish.