Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You live in Equestria as your self, so what job will you pursue?

Singe

I've thought about this.  I'd probably write children's books.  Green Eggs & Ham, Fox in Sox, some Mother Goose, Aesop's Fables, Grimm's Fairy Tales etc.  I know them well enough I could probably write them from memory.  Adult fiction would doubtless pay better but I don't think I could do it from memory.

It's easy work, clean, indoors, no heavy lifting. 

No idea. Whatever I find to be the most fun, I guess...

I would say something space-related, but that would mean just looking through telescopes, and that doesn't sound very exciting..

No idea. o.o

I would work at the Spa as a masseur. All day massaging ponies.

Oberstleutnant Blitzkrieg reporting for duty!

Fighter pilot in her majesty Celestia and Luna's air force!

Edited by Blitzkrieg
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably become a vet or doctor as you would need hands to operate. I would not trust magical floating unicorn tools to operate on me. As much as magic can make Rarity's dress with small thin silk i still don't trust magic in any medical trade.

adventurer/map maker! there would be so many lands to explore and undiscovered everythings O-o

That would also be cool. But I'm sure patrolling the Equestrian skies as Oberstleutnant would make me see pretty much everything that is to see.

My hands could be my greatest asset, being able to manipulate tools and everyday objects much easier than all the non-unicorns. Manual labor, clerical work, production... anything would work. I think I'd like to be a carpenter making furniture, or working in construction, or working in a library as I've always had a fondness for books and order.

try to learn magic and become an adventurer or an assistant for what ever....

if that fails I can always become a thief and mug others.... then give it back....

but really if the first one fails I most likely would be that guy wandering around dressed like an assassin looking for work

Princess Twilight Sparkle's test subject and lover.... XD

Uh, I dunno really. 

test subject? maybe. But her lover? oh god the laughter. But don't be disappointed if she turns you down. Them taking interest in what you're suggesting there is unlikely.

Edited by Candy Star