Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Will we ever see Babs Seed again?

Dannyboy

I'm sure we'll see Babs again.  Heck, she showed up in season 3, and the came back like, 2 episodes later.  She's a great character, I don't see why the writers wouldn't bring her back.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe she'll show up, and she'll be a blank flank, revealing that her cutie mark was made up. After all, her talent being hair styling makes no logical sense.

@Dannyboy, just letting you know that I've added a spoiler tag to your thread. Since you mentioned Babs getting her cutie mark and all :catface:. Just helps to let people who haven't seen the episode yet know that there's something they shouldn't be seeing.

And I think so. Part of me would like to see her congratulating the Crusaders when they finally get their marks, whenever that is :derp:

10 seasons later...

• Brohoof 2

Actually, now that she doesn't have to be anyone special in the Apple family, it'll probably be really easy to have her make appearances as just one of the extended family members and maybe give her a side role when it happens. But the only way I see her having a main role again is if one of the writers just happens to decide that there's something they really want to do with Babs in particular.

Well, at least now the show doesn't have to pretend that she doesn't exist.

• Brohoof 1

Possibly, but she isn't that important in the grand scope of things so I don't see why she would reappear.

But hey, it could happen.

Hopefully we won't have to hear her terrible voice though

I think they'll bring her back because she's definitely a good character and I loved her in her introductory episode in Season 3. I don't see why they wouldn't bring her back, maybe she'll return in the next CMC episode. 

What does "Pertwee'd" mean?

I'm fairly sure that was a Doctor Who reference. Jon Pertwee was the third actor to play The Doctor. He left and Tom Baker took over the role. I'm not quite sure how that ties in with Babs though. Jon did come back for "The Five Doctors", so maybe there's still hope for Babs to return!

50th_anniversary_jon_pertwee_wallpaper_v

Edited by cuteycindyhoney