spoiler Is treehugger a stoner?

SteveMorison

"You like cutie marks?"  *pulls out little sheet made up of squares of soluble paper with cutie marks on them*

"Open your muzzle and put one of these on your tongue.  You will see things and feel things you have never before seen and felt."

• Brohoof 1

I feel like her sole purpose was just to poke fun at the adult audience. But honestly, she really helped me find my inner peace with the world. I'm starting to get some positive vibes.

(Did anypony notice her hair even looks like weed?)

• Brohoof 1

If you have the courage to jump, the parachute will open.

-Big Mac

(edited)

Yes. No doubt.

She likes smokin that radical tree, It just gives her that vibe you know ;)

Jokes aside, I personally hope there is no drugs in Equestria... Shes probably just a laid back/ Relaxed pony :)

Edited by Lemon Stripe
  • Brohoof 1

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

I've seen calm and collected naturally, and the way she acted was not naturally lol. She's a definite stoner, all it was was a joke to the older audience. She's either high as all hell or hasn't slept in days.

• Brohoof 3

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

I've seen calm and collected naturally, and the way she acted was not naturally lol. She's a definite stoner, all it was was a joke to the older audience. She's either high as all hell or hasn't slept in days.

I'll tell ya, after being up for almost two and a half days quite a while ago, I was very loopy. Though I've never tried weed before, so I can't say it relates. Washington legalized it, so I should get around to that.

• Brohoof 2

I'd definitely say so, to an extent. I mean look at her eyes in this .gif, they're kinda lazily half closed. She could also just be the persona of a stereotypical hippy.

896606.gif

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Most stoners tend to be pretty chill people, and to be in the situations she was in and still stay mellow, she must have been hitting the bong extra hard that day.  They probably cut out the five hours she spent before the gala listening to music while laying on the couch.

• Brohoof 1

It's funny, but I thought she was a stoner when I first saw the clips involving her, but I think she's just really calm and chill, I do still find this funny though.

post-5578-0-49244900-1431826887_thumb.png

post-5578-0-60095100-1431826888.jpg

• Brohoof 5

gMbgvX4.gif