Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is the most extreme thing your OC has ever done

Scare Effect

oh, hullo scare! first a question: in RP's, or in stories/head stories?

for RP's only, i think it would have to be the time caliber broke into celestia's castle, and knocked out all her guards. :muffins: or when he stole cake from her.

• Brohoof 2

SunBurn hasn't done very much in Equestria since he gets along fine with the locals. The weirdest thing he did was trying to calm down his twin sister while she was having a total mental breakdown, making her yell, thrash and pound pretty harshly. It was as though she had been set ablaze with no way of putting it out. What makes it dangerous is that his sister is not only in the peak of her youth but also very strong and physically fit. He could get badly injured if he isn't careful.

At the top of his voice he recited their father's final wish. Her hearing it got her to calm but for a moment but it was enough for his to grab her by the jaws and force her in her violent confusion to make eye contact with him. She did make eye contact with him and somehow, it did manage to get her to stop. Afterwards she collapsed like a rag doll.

It was... quite a sight to behold for those that were there.

Well Green went ahead and destroyed a dimensional dictator.

Mars Falcon punched successfully.

Skitz burned a mansion.

Owl absorbed the multiverse and time and destroyed it. He then brought it back. Thank the owl you exist.

Pat tried to liberate a prison camp in Saudi Arabia, armed with only a bostaff and adept skill in krav maga. Granted, he did not succeed as well as he'd hoped, but it was an extreme action.

River? Probably when she disintegrated a pony who almost killed Pat.

@@Scare Effect

Just letting you know I merged the two dupe threads. They both had replies and I wanted to preserve them.

Thanks. :)

Amber climbed a mountain in a blizzard to deliver a priority package and died trying. (Background story. I don't really know how to RP a ghost.)

Why don't you take a look for yourself? It's all right here in his backstory.
Just gonna say it now, Dale is the greatest OC of all time.

My other OC Golden Jubilee, on the other hand...

About the greatest thing she's ever done is pull a '62 Chevy truck out of a ditch.

She may know where Jimmy Hoffa is, but she doesn't have a mouth to tell anyone.

• Brohoof 1

Well most of it can be answered in the "has your OC ever hurt anypony" thread. 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/129040-has-your-oc-ever-hurt-anypony/

Alicorn Empress Silhouette Dusk had to wage war against the northern tribes from Hearths Warming. She tried to help them but it wasn't enough and they wanted her empire, so she fought back, even though they were just a wary, weakened bunch. Also, after losing her crown in a duel to Celestia, Dusk would cut off her own wings and break off her horn, saying she wasn't worthy anymore. Afterwards she would exile herself from her own empire and leave on a walkabout, a journey of introspection, thinking back to where it all went wrong 1000 years earlier to today, exploring the new Equestria until she found herself again. 

Camazotz (bat pony) Chaly betrayed her commander ,Proxy, and all of the Equestrian empire when she lead her commander ,Proxy, into a trap set by Luna. Granted it wasn't Chaly's fault, as she had been brainwashed by Luna over the course of several months via dreamwalking. The next extreme thing that she did was behead Luna herself as payback. Don't worry, Luna survived.  The third extreme thing she did? Confess her love and later propose to her coltfriend (later turned marefriend), her superior officer and new changeling Queen, Proxy. 

Changeling-Centaur hybrid Proxy? Well he did give his sworn empress and friend Dusk a verbal earful once. He would never dare talk back to her> he was a general, she was the empress. He swore a personal oath of loyalty to her.  But Proxy's health was declining for mysterious reasons, having difficulty maintaining forms, using magic, exhaustion, very painful to move, and cracks appearing in his chitin. Proxy tried to hide it and play it cool, but Dusk noticed something was wrong and tried to force it out. Unfortunately she hit a nerve when she threatened to relocate Proxy's new changeling swarm. Proxy grabbed her by the throat and almost strangled her, screaming at her on how he took care of the old Empire's subjects, ran the government, kept it all safe, fought for it every day for a thousand years, and remained loyal to her, despite it looking like she may never be found. All while she was frozen in ice cause she made the bonehead mistake of taking on both Celestia and Luna.

That would be the one and only time Dusk would fear her best friend, and the first time she would hurt him.  That would be the first time Proxy would lay a hand on the first friend he ever had. Things got better. Turns out Proxy was just metamorphosing into a Queen, and that Dusk had a lot to learn on treating Proxy as an equal, even if Proxy didn't see himself/herself that way. 

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on which OC. Well, one of my OCs made ponies suffer by making the taxes of his kingdom ridiculous so he got more wealth until Rarity stopped him... 

For my Ponysona: Brush Stroke acted melodramatic because his painting didn't win the art show. He's like me, and I'm pretty boring, so, nothing extreme... 

Accidental time travel from the time of Fallout Equestria to just after Nightmare Moons second defeat. It was the megaspell :3

(edited)

For IB he went to freakin' Tartarus. That's right. He went down in ALL 9 depths of Tartarus (with a few other OCs), fought against demons, monsters, and giant worms! 

That's not even it. He also (with the others) went against a freakin' OP ALICORN OC and LIVED through it ALL!

In his adventures, he's come near death almost 10 times, and he's still alive goddammit. B)

Edited by Ice Blizzard