Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is the most extreme thing your OC has ever done

Scare Effect

(edited)

Injure and kill, in a way that I will no doubt be banned from this site if I go into details.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

I don't do this anymore, and this roleplay isn't canon to her story, but my single mother OC once smacked her baby. He was more of a toddler at the time, and he was carrying on and crying while she was under a lot of stress over a relationship with a stallion. She yelled 'Zeus! Just shut up!' and smacked his bottom. He didn't like that, and she felt really bad seeing as he was her only son who adored her more than anything. More sad than anything... poor little Zeus

Well, in Roleplay, Lightning flew around space. Faster then the speed of light. While outrunning (or flying?) Doctor Hooves in the Tardis. And outside of RP, he outran (didn't fly) a bewitched lava flow. While carrying his twin sister. It was bewitched to move 10X faster then a normal lava flow. It's part of his backstory.

(edited)

It is hard to choose for Hazmat it is between 3 thing:

-Set off a bundle of Balefire eggs in the middle of a raider camp... killing 65 raiders and 3 brahmins

-Punching a Cazador in the face!! and then gutting it with a glass shard.

-Luring a pack of cazadors into a legion camp and then firing 3 balefire eggs into the camp. Then went into the irradiated camp and slaughtering the survivors... Killing 40 Legion Soldiers and 8 Cazadors

*Bonus Event: He told Caesar to F*** off and then spit on his face before putting a bullet in him and all of his guards, but this is not one of the three because Caesar and 2 out of 6 of his guards survived, also Hazmat escaped with a machete cut on hiss thigh and a 12.7 mm round in his shoulder.

Edited by Knights Templar

I, Scooter, have done some pretty extreme stuff, being 75% draconequus. Probably the thing I did on April Fool's day is the most extreme. I pranked my teacher, Discord. Let's just say I was teleported to the void of the pocket-dimension for a short while. Totally worth it to see the look on his face, though.

For IB he went to freakin' Tartarus. That's right. He went down in ALL 9 depths of Tartarus (with a few other OCs), fought against demons, monsters, and giant worms! 

That's not even it. He also (with the others) went against a freakin' OP ALICORN OC and LIVED through it ALL!

In his adventures, he's come near death almost 10 times, and he's still alive goddammit. B)

Lektra slammed half a plane on my bud's character and almost killed him. Yea this guy. Don't worry, she got him to the hospital in time.

• Brohoof 1

Lektra slammed half a plane on my bud's character and almost killed him. Yea this guy. Don't worry, she got him to the hospital in time.

:okiedokielokie:

:lol:

And also:

IB sacrificed himself to save Rarity (his love) and another OC (Wilhelm).

(As far as the characters themselves as of now know, IB's seemingly dead.)

• Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie:

:lol:

And also:

IB sacrificed himself to save Rarity (his love) and another OC (Wilhelm).

(As far as the characters themselves as of now know, IB's seemingly dead.)

Read about that. Not a fan.

I really try (keyword being try) to avoid the Mary Sue or Gary Stu stereotype. So I don't have any extreme things my OC's have done. As far as Nit Picks' concern, he uses an apex spell from time to time to alphabetize all the books at the Canterlot Library. But doing so gives him a severe headache.

Scoop Itup (a middle class unicorn) organized some pretty big and fancy desserts and treats for a couple of Canterlot one percenter parties with rave reviews.

• 1 month later...

Silver Crescent once murdered his own daughter when she became corrupted by a magical artifact.

She got better.

Nightshade broke a Pegasus tabloid reporter's wings and pushed him off a cloud to his death.

Blackout broke his Unicorn supremacist father out of prison, for reasons that I never got into because the RP died.

I just realized that some of the RPs I've done were really violent.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Crushed a planet.

What? You want detail?

Well, too bad, your getting it anyway!

See, I mention over on his page on the rp character list that he won't talk about demons. Worst thing he's done, and what he'll never admit to if I can help it.

In one of his later attempts to create a portal to get back to Equestria, Widdershins summoned a demon to help him get back. You know demons and how they promise things...Well, what the demon wanted in return was a whole planetsworth of souls to eat. Basically, to be let loose and rule his own realm, which Widdershins agreed to in a moment of insanity. As the carnage ensued, Widder kind of came to his senses that the demon wouldn't stop there and lured the demon to an abandoned, hopefully lifeless, planetoid. Once the demon landed, Widdershins summoned his Million-Mile Pancake, wrapped the planetoid and the demon in it & just kept squeezing until there wasn't anything left. The demon's essence crushed out of existence and sent through the interdimensional portal it had supposedly summoned as per its "agreement" with Widdershins, and left to attach itself to the first being it could find and reform itself to a state it could manage.

Oh, and the demons name?     .....Thrakerzod.

Let's see, and to a lesser extent, my other "main" OCs.

There's my Hydra-sona. And yes, I have a hydra. Give me creativity or give me death!!!

Anyhoo!  He pretty much demolished a small fishing town. Didn't intend kill anypony, but he did trample a few elderly & foals who didn't run fast enough in the chaos that usually follows a near-thirty-foot lizard walking into a small, medieval village. Town is still abandoned to this day and shredded beyond recognition from it (my hydra) having lived among its ruins for a good 7 to 9 years. It may have crushed a few aspiring monster hunters, but its fights have usually ended with it having to regenerate from being cut almost entirely in half.

And to a much lesser extent, my ponysona, Ambie. Well....hrm....He once outright assaulted a waiter for trying to serve him baked fish. He's very touchy about his fishy friends.  Oh! That's right too, almost forgot! I do have a sort of head-only story of this one time when he was just a colt & wasn't aware of or knew how to use his changeling powers & accidentally got scared & sucked all the fear out of another colt that started picking on him. Leaving that stallion, to this day, incapable of feeling fear. Which...is more harmful then you'd think. But that's an entirely separate OC I have yet to work on!

This is coming from a role-playing group I'm a part of on Skype.

My OC killed another pony in self-defense.

Here are the details (copy-pasted directly from that chat group):

Lance was walking alone down the dark streets of Manehatten, then he heard a strange sound coming from an alley, it sounded like metal scraping against metal. He looked at the alleyway only to see another pony lunge at him. Panicking, Lance lights up his horn and shoots a beam of concentrated magic at the aggressor, it hits directly and the other pony drops to the ground in a pool of blood. Lance then slowly walked up to the downed pony to see that she had a knife with what appeared to be somebody else's now-dried blood already on the blade.

Lets see here...

Ran from a gang of monkeys after accidentally eating a banana,

Stiking a deal with dragons,

Been a side-character in a movie involving being a secret, double-crossing agent working on taking down a psychopath and poisoning and becoming friends with a almost-psychopath,

Killed his run-away clone,

Buried his other run-away clone he found getting mauled by timber-wolves,

Watching a minotaur maul a crystal-golem to bits while hiding in fear behind a rock,

Awkward love with a crystal pony,

Ran down a mountain as a foal,

Bit by snakes,

A months' worth of mundane work near the Princesses,

Many nights of convulsion.

Aaand these are the most "Extreme" things he's done with his life.

Dammit, I really want to do something new with him now :catface:

Edit:... Wow. Alot of OCs here have had much more extreme things done with them. Holy lord.

Edited by Lord Bradley