Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which languages can you speak

Mothra

Well, being born in an English speaking country I am fluent in English of course. I am currently learning Japanese though, and hopefully German in the future. :)

(edited)

Well I'm born in Australia so I can speak English fluently. My secondary languages are French and Italian. I'm planning to learn Norwegian once I fully finish French.

Edited by Monique
  • Brohoof 1

English is my native tongue. Since my sophomore year I have been taking Spanish (so about 3 years of a foreign language). When college starts up I will continue my Spanish education.

Spanish is the first language that I learned. My grandparents helped raised me, so in spending so much time with them, and them not speaking english very much, I learned how to speak spanish first, and then once I was put into daycare, I learned english. I'm more fluent in english than I am at spanish, but I'm trying to sharpen my spanish skills everyday.

I can only speak my first language (English), though I used to learn French when I was younger. Can't remember too much of it, though. :P

I can only speak English but thanks to my choir classes, I can sing in Spanish, Italian, German, and even Latin without fail. Mostly because the words don't mean a dang thing to me. You don't have to translate them, you just sing them. :lol:

English is my first language, though due to being Irish I use a lot of slang words unique to my country and county.

I learned Spanish in school, so I know a little of that...not much though. Hablo un poco, pero no es buena xD

I also speak a little Irish (Gaelic or Gaeilge) due to all students having to learn it from the moment you start school until the moment you leave. I believe less than 10% of the population is fluent in it.

Táim ar muin na muice anseo in Éireann, agus tá an ghrian ag scoilte na gclioch.... or something.

(edited)

I can speak Swedish, English and Norwegian all very well.

Other than that I'm currently learning Japanese and French...

Languages I can pronounce and know a couple of sentences of are German, Spanish and Italian.

Edited by darkwingmare

Estonian, because I live in Estonia.

I also speak English obviously but I speak English better.. I spend like 85% of my day on my PC, so I talk a lot on the internet..

I know some Russian, but I only remember like 3 words; I can't learn that damn language no matter what I do!

I can also count to ten in Spanish, does that count? haha

English. That's it. Dora only taught me so much XD

I have a friend who's learning Japanese and I've learnt a little from him. Almost too much though (you don't wanna know XD)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

English is my first language. I took three years of Spanish in high school, but it's a wee rusty now because I poured more energy into Japanese. I also know a few words of German because I've been listening to some bands of theirs.

Might shoot for either Korean or Chinese next. 

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1