Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which languages can you speak

Mothra

(edited)

English is my first language, but i'm currently learning Japanese (If you count not learning or practicing for a couple months still 'learning' anyway) But I've got some free time now, and during summer I'll have a lot then too, so hopefully i'll pick it back up then. What about you guys? Which ones and how many can you speak?

Edited by Mothra
  • Brohoof 1

I can speak English and French. Haven't really cared to learn any other languages, but if anyone needs help learning english or french I'll be more then happy to tutor!  ;)

I'm completely fluent in English, learning Japanese and Latin, and know a couple of basic words in French and Spanish. Oh, and I know a few words of Norwegian. Planning to learn more. :3

Right, so French is my 1st language, followed by English, and now I'm getting a pretty good hang of Spanish.

...I'm thinking about learning Mandarin Chinese now... or maybe Dutch. Y'know, just to spice it up a bit.

I'm fluent in both, german and english. I had french classes, but seriously, I'm better at understanding Japanese than French, and I never really "studied" Japanese. (I seriously suck at french...)

(edited)

Dutch is my first language, besides that I think my English is pretty good. I also speak Dovazhul (Dragon Language) and I'm trying to understand and learn the Dothraki Language.

I'm also interested in learning a bit of Icelandic :)

Edited by Pucksterv

(edited)

I can speak English and Spanish fluently, and I'm learning French :) I have also ventured into learning Chinese, Japanese and Hebrew before :squee:

Same thing here! I know English and Spanish. I'm learning French too but I haven't seen Chinese nor Hebrew, but I do know some Portuguese.

Edited by Guest

English, Hebrew and Russian.

Russian was my parents' language, and iv'e learned it at a very young age. Since iv'e been living in Israel since i was about 1 year old, iv'e learned Hebrew in parallel to Russian.

We're taught English since 3rd grade, in elementary schools here, and iv'e learned it over the course of several years.