Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your theme song?

Chara

OMG! A topic about theme songs huh? Oh boy where do I begin while not coming off as if I'm just taking a popular theme song and saying that if I had a theme song that played as I moved around. Ya know like when Peter Griffin wished he had his own theme song. Sure it got annoying to everyone but life doesn't come with your own awesome theme song. Anyways I'm stalling here. So if I had a totally awesome theme song, I'd have to say it would be composed by Hans Zimmer. That dude makes the best soundtracks these days.

I'm especially interested in 'Knights March' from King Arthur. 

But Hans Zimmer's epic work aside....

I've discovered other music made by these "trailer music" composers Globus, Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Bruton Music, Thomas Bergersen, and Ivan Torrent. Guess I have too many awesome soundtracks I can't pick just one. Sometimes when I hear a track on loop, it has been known to get old. Then I don't hear them as much which is sad ya know. I hope this answers the question even though it goes all over the place with the music.

For now I'll choose 'Knights March' it's just so regal when you walk into a room or making an epic entrance.

-SuperBrony87

• 2 weeks later...

Railroads and Riverboats by good ol' Jim I think could nicely summarize my own sense of patriotism which is central to my identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6h1IIp777A

Particularly the middle most verse.

And the immigrants, by the boatload

in a dozen different tongues

sang of freedom, in the new land

by the ladder rung by rung

Puts a lump in my throat each time I hear it.

• Brohoof 1

Probably two songs atm

Song 1

Probably seems like an odd one but once I understood the meaning and the lyrics more, I found that it suited the person I am/am becoming.

Song 2

This is the second song. Again, the lyrics in this one describe who Im slowly becoming.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch this really old show called "Floris" which happend to be my name! (It is basically the dutch version of Ivanhoe)

The opening theme from that show is even my ringtone; I thought it was a pretty funny.. Like people who are named Mario use the mario theme ringtone, haha. Plus the theme song is pretty cool to boot!

Edited by Floris

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVDFB6a0tA

Welcome To The World makes me so fuzzy and happy inside. I was severely depressed and anxious about everything up until about a year ago. I feel so much lighter now that I'm no longer worried about everything and I'm beyond happy to be exploring the world and being on my own at college even if I miss my family a bunch.

• 4 weeks later...