Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever changed your favorite character?

SixShooterOutlaw

(edited)

I'm curious to know if anyone else has ever changed their favorite character?

I had been a Rainbow Dash fan for a long time but I really didn't like how obnoxious she has been in recent seasons so I changed my favorite character to Twilight Sparkle.

Am I the only one who has done this or have others done this too?

(And no I am not hating on Rainbow)

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw
  • Brohoof 1

First my favorite was Fluttershy, becaus e she had same kind of shy personality like me, but as Time passed I started growing more into Rarity and loving her more and more. I discovered that her personality is perfect match for me strong beautiful angel like character  she can protect me and be by my side she is perfect for me <3

post-28950-0-03575300-1436122189.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Yeah, at first my favorite character was Rainbow Dash.

Then I watched this, and Derpy became my favorite.

Then I watched Slice of Life, and Rainbow Dash took the first place again.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

@SixShooterOutlaw, I have moved your topic to Show Discussion as this is discussion regarding MLP:FiM and its characters.

-----

Not recently. Rainbow Dash is my current favourite of the Mane Six ponies and has been ever since Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 aired. I will agree that she has been less-than-stellar in Season 5, but I'd prefer to see the good side in her.

• Brohoof 2

It went from Twilight Sparkle, to Rarity, to Fluttershy, to Applejack, to Discord, to Celestia, and so on. 

My overall favorite is either Princess Celestia or Discord, I'm thinking Celestia tho, but mane 6 wise Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are all tied. c:

• Brohoof 2

Haven't watched Season 5 yet but I don't think fave pony is changing at this point. I ping-ponged between Pinkie and Twilight for most of Season 2 and 3, then during the Season 3 hiatus I grew an appreciation for Rarity that I've kept since.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if mines has changed ever since. My favorite has been Pinkie Pie but I find Surprise to be my full favorite. Since she doesn't exist in the show in this pony generation, Pinkie Pie will stay as #1 spot of my favorite.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy has always been my favourite character because she is the most sencible, kind and funniest of the Mane 6. Although, I used to really like Pinkie Pie in the earlier episodes, I feel like she acts more crazy than random in the new episodes, so I don't like her as much as I use to :( Also, I use to hate Rainbow Dash in the first episodes, but she has became a lot nicer and quite funny too xD That's just my opinion though.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite actually started out as Applejack, but as time went on it changed to Twilight, then Trixie, then Luna, Sombra, and currently back at Trixie.

I am just fickle sometimes. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First, it was Fluttershy.

Then, it was Rainbow Dash.

Shortly after, that was Celestia.

Long later, it was Twilight Sparkle.

Some time later, reverted back to Rainbow Dash.

And back to Twilight Sparkle again.

Changed to Applejack.

Reverted back to Twilight Sparkle for the last time.

And now no one.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I just change my likings way too much.

Edited by TimeyMarey007
  • Brohoof 1

I used to like Fluttershy a lot, especially the first season or two, but RD started growing on me toward the end of season two. I started taking karate around season two, so RD's sportiness and tough attitude combined with my budding warrior spirit (lol) made me like her a lot more. 

• Brohoof 1

I change my mind a fair bit as well. I like Celestia and Luna a lot more in the fan fic's.

Come to think of it I struggle with Discord in the series, but really like him in the fan fic's. I think folk write him more like Q as a charector?

I keep coming back to Luna though....

• Brohoof 1

Mine has been Applejack for a long time, then it changed to Twilight when she had that string of content about her (Equestria Games, S4 finale, Rainbow Rocks, Castle Sweet Castle).

Then i realized my folly and returned to my Senpai, Applejack. Twilight is still #2 though.

• Brohoof 1

All the time. First, it was Fluttershy, then Rarity, Pinkie Pie for awhile, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, back to Pinkie Pie, now Twilight Sparkle again. I know a show's pretty brilliant when I have a hard time choosing which character I like best.

• Brohoof 1

My first favorite pony was Rainbow Dash, but it eventually shifted to Pinkie after I watched Party of One. 

Ironically enough, throughout season 1, I probably would have considered Applejack my least favorite of the mane six. However, she eventually began to grow on me during season 2, and by the end of season 3, she had become my favorite pony. 

It's highly unlikely that I'll change favorites again since she is now my favorite by a significant margin. I absolutely love her to death.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Nope, they will always be Rarity and Luna.

I like the others, but none appeal to me as these two do.

Applejack would have at one point in time, but i cant...

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1