Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games have you pre-ordered?

Illusion Fox

(edited)

I don't think I've pre-ordered a game in ten years (Twilight Princess was the last one, I think). Before that point I was always scared that a game would run out before I could get to the store, and before then that fear was completely and totally justified. Like if I hadn't preordered Animal Crossing Wild World I wouldn't have gotten it... But nowadays I don't really see that problem. If it isn't in the store, I can just get it digitally.

Most preorder incentives are meaningless to me. The only ones I care about are deals like the WW preorder (Ocarina of Time and Master Quest ported to the GCN) or soundtracks. Those are rare.

Edited by Envy

I only really preorder when there's something worth preordering for...which is almost never.

The last game I preordered was The Last Of Us on PS3. One of the Collector's Editions.

I don't play games when they're first released usually so preordering is a waste of money.

I would pre-order a bunch of games but i dont think my bank balance could take it -.-

I've pre-ordered and pre-purchased countless games in the past :/

If i can get the money together, or a job, i'll be pre-ordering The Taken King and Black Ops 3.

If this is for all games we've pre ordered, and not just ones currently pre ordered, probably about 15 games. Maybe a bit less.

(edited)

The new Call of Duty, as I've done every year since Black Ops in 2010.

If this one is crap, I think I'm going to give up on getting the new cods after that. The last two have been not so good. ;-;

Edited by Sam Gideon

I dont often pre-order but for this year, I pre-ordered Rainbow Six Siege (Purely because it looks alright and you get Vegas/Vegas 2 bundled with the xbox one edition  :D ) as well as the Halo 5:Guardians Limited Edition  :P 

When I still had my PS3, I pre-ordered GTA 5. No regrets. (I bought it again for PC, didn't pre-order this time though)

Also pre-ordered Watch Dogs for PS3, regret it. It wasn't a terrible terrible game, it was just disappointing (compared to the trailers). The trailers made it seem so epic like hack this! hack everything in the world! and it wasn't worth 60 euros... I ended up selling it for 15€.

Pre-ordered Cities:Skylines on Steam. Well actually my dad bought it for me (he really enjoys SimCity type games and he thought I would too. I certainly did.), but it's a very good game.

• 2 weeks later...