Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

(edited)

The first thing I would probably think would be "I must've drank some spiked punch last night"

after pacing for several minutes and questioning my sanity I would attempt to wake her up, but I would stand safely across the room while doing so as I would have no idea how she would react to waking up in a completely different universe. Unless of course she came here on purpose.  

Edited by Ac3xAssasin

(edited)

My bed is too small.. I'd fall out before there'd be enough room for her.. unless she was at the foot of it..

My reaction:

"WTF!?! ... Yup, I've lost it.. I've gone crazy.. this is just a dream.."

*looks at Celestia*

"Hmmmm..."

*Takes picture, uploads to internet*

Edited by AURAequine

Try to gently shove her out of my bed, let her sleep on the floor like a horse, and then take her out to the garden to eat some grass, while letting her watch videos downloaded into my phone. After that, I would feed her a vegetable or two.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably break down and cry and tell her how I always dreamed to see her, and ask her if she could turn me into a pony and take me to Equestria with her (and maybe adopt me, like in this one fanfic where Luna turns somepony into a pony and adopts him to give him the good life he never had as a pony). I think I would be unable to speak though, but she would understand everything.

Which fanfiction was that? I've had a few fantasies like that, but always with Celestia adopting me as a pseudo mother figure to help guide me in a new world. I mean really, who wouldn't want either Celestia or Luna as a mother? (Luna seems more like the cool aunt that would have let you get away with a few extra cookies as a kid when babysitting you, right?)

Try to gently shove her out of my bed, let her sleep on the floor like a horse, and then take her out to the garden to eat some grass, while letting her watch videos downloaded into my phone. After that, I would feed her a vegetable or two.

Ummm. She isn't really a horse... More like an alien that happens to look like a pony... Also, she has manifold the intelligence that most humans would express and is a princess of a sapient race... She would probably buck you in the face if you treated her as a non sapient being....

First, I'd freak out, before recomposing myself and letting her slumber. When she wakes, first thing I'd do is stress that I'm not going to hurt her, before asking how she got here, if there's a way to get her home and if there's anything I could do to help. Aside from that, I'd have a hell of a time hiding her from my family........unless she can shapeshift.