Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC was in 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep,' what would their dream p

J.R.

Simple. If your OC was in the dream sequence of 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep,' what would they do in that dream if they couldn't do it in the real world, to fight Tantabus?

If Ice Blizzard was in that dream sequence, he would resurrect every member of the ice clan to fight the Tantabus along with him.

• Brohoof 1

He would summon everyone he has fought with, fought against, and form a battalion of men and women with different cultural backgrounds (not limited to race and religious affiliations), as past enemies and rivals dropped their ideological disputes and become allies and friends, united together to fight with a single purpose: To repel the common threat.

• Brohoof 1

Will Guide would summon a pair of Mickey Mouse gloves and 2 magic wands. With them, he would conduct a fireworks spectacular to dish out damage to his foes! Bonus damage if the audience "oohs" and "awes" with each blast of fireworks.

For context, here is a picture of my OC (a Diamond Dog):

post-809-0-64479000-1436743556_thumb.png

If she somehow was in Ponyville and got caught up in this, she would likely become a unicorn pony and shoot epic laser bursts similarly to Big Mac. It would be an elaborate transformation just like his. Then one of the lasers would transform into a gigantic dragon, upon which she would ride around and which would shoot flaming gems from its mouth. 

Something like that, anyway.

I think Rainbow would be too pussy to fight anything. If she could, she can become hulk and go all apeshit on Tantibus (I have anger issues irl)

In a typical dream, she would probably just have the ability to draw like Spongebob.

20402.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Biologically shapeshift into mechanical shapeshifting of a giant constantly growing array which shoots lasers out each with a different color and pitch/sound, as well as shine a spotlight on Tantabus to get more activity directed at it/her and have sensors devbeloped in the array to preventing friendly fire by curving the lasers or by not firing them when others are in the way. And that'd just be off of my hoof and I can leave it independantly after a little bit so it operates itself, and I can go around doing whatever else.

Creativity incoming. Warning, this post has the most creative dream powers of all time. You will never expect it.

Video games. Yeah. I know, most creative thing ever and nooooooooone of you ever expected it. Nope. But yeah, it would most likely be me, summoning a bunch of video game themed weapons and things, like CLoud Strife's Buster Sword, A Minecraft sword, Megaman X powerups, it would be pretty awesome. :3 I would awesome use food to regain my strength in this environment. 

I hardly remember the details of the episode... But I would imagine it would be pretty obvious for me... I would err... my OC would have a full wind ensemble of instruments in rows of circles floating in the air above her head, and they would be able to manipulate the air waves in some way that it could harm/blow away the enemy. =P

I'm so ridiculous, I think that sounds cool and I wish I could draw it so I could have an actual image of it. lol But alas I'm terrible at drawing. D: