Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the most evil human ever was a pony would you support them?

Bendy

If the most evil human ever was pony would you support them?  

24 users have voted

1. 1. If the most evil human ever was pony would you support them?

• Yes.
    • No.

(edited)

If the most evil human ever was a pony would you support them? As in let them do whatever they want and never question their actions since they are a pony.

As in the most vile, cruel, merciless human being (that you could imagine) ever walked the face of the Earth.... but since he or she is a pony, that means everything they do is OK since they are a pony. You know since ponies are superior to humans after all, so therefore it gives them a licence to do whatever they want.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 3

The most evil human ever could become Fluttershy for all I care; cuteness and species does not justify evil, IMO, whatever the rest of the ponies may be like.

• Brohoof 1

I'm imagining the most evil person inside the body of a real life pony (from our world), and I'm having a hard time keeping myself from laughing.

But no, I would not support the evil pony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The most evil human ever could become Fluttershy for all I care; cuteness and species does not justify evil, IMO, whatever the rest of the ponies may be like.

Yes... but some people firmly believe 'The Right of a Superior Species' trope. So therefore by their point of view whatever the pony does is morally right. 

I don't agree with this trope, but some people do.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 3

Do NOT post a pic of Hitler Pony in this topic. 

I guess more than one member got into trouble for doing that before  :sunbutt:

well, anyway, no, no support towards them anyway 

• Brohoof 1

Do NOT post a pic of Hitler Pony in this topic. 

Well there goes that.

Anyway I think this question is rather silly. I wouldn't become Nazi simply because Hitler became pony, brutally slaughter many because Genghis Khan became pony, etc. Besides, Diamond Tiara is pony but I definitely easily list her as worst pony.

I have heard of fanfictions (though never actually read nor know any specfic examples) about something like ponies committing Holocaust but are supposedly morally right because ponies are all perfect/humans are scum... I guess they're pony ultranationalists or something.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I have heard of fanfictions (though never actually read nor know any specfic examples) about something like ponies committing Holocaust but are supposedly morally right because ponies are all perfect/humans are scum... I guess they're pony ultranationalists or something.

The fan fiction is The Conversion Bureau (one the most known ones anyway), well a series of stories. A type of story where ponies 'save' humanity by invading Earth and converting humans into pony bodies. Along with removing humanity's free will (their evil human nature) and enslaving them. 

A human could hate the ponies with a passion, but once converted he becomes little more than a drooling idiot (zombie that obeys Princess Celestia 's every command without question) that hates humanity and now worships the ponies.

In the stories.... the humans are the 'evil ones' for resisting against their salvation by being converted into a 'perfect pony'. Humans that collaborate with the ponies are the 'good' humans.

Not all the stories related to the Conversion Bureau, but this is what some of the more infamous versions are basically like. 

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1