105 users have voted

1. 1. What species is your ponysona?

• Earth Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Bat Pony
    • Zebra
    • Other (please post if this is the case. I'm interested)

As in the pony you use to represent yourself. Mine would be a bat pony, if you're that interested you can look in my profile because he's there. 

What about you guys? what is your ponysona? 

• Brohoof 2

mine is actually a crystal unicorn (half crystal pony, half unicorn) in his back story his father is a unicorn and his mother is a crystal pony, and being part crystal pony he has a natural connection with crystals and being part unicorn allows him to amplify his crystal magic

My OC is a pegasus but my ponysona is an earth pony. A friend actually made my ponysona for me, and he made her an earth pony, so I thought I would stick with that :P

Besides, I don't see a reason to make my ponysona a unicorn or a pegasus.

Mine is an earth pony, for multiple reasons. :D

Mainly because I'm a 'down-to-earth' kinda person, and I like the advantage of strength and endurance which I kinda posses IRL. B) *makes muscle....sorta* Hehe....:adorkable:

Also, because I'm waaaaay from the norm as a person, and I made him an earth pony with ice powers to stand out among the rest.

And because he's an EP, I can make him do 'slapstick' type things, without messing him up so much because of the extra endurance he has. IRL, I'm kinda silly, and fumble around with stuff, and so does my ponysona. :love:

And that's what makes, Ice Blizzard, Ice Blizzard. :)

Hello @@Jellyfish,

Your topic seems to relate to discussions regarding the MLP:FiM community and their creations. As such, it has been moved from General Discussion to Sugarcube Corner.

My ponysona's a plain ol' Earth Pony, though I don't know whether that's actually fitting for me... maybe one day I'll make him my regular OC, and switch in a unicorn for my ponysona. :)

My ponysona isn't a pony. It's a muskox. The reason is due to my Internet handle: "qiviut" is the ox's underfur.

Here's his current look:

dark_qiviut__s_main_ponysona__wise_ox_by

And here's my eventual revision (which I hope to use in analysis videos in the future):

blogentry-2227-0-08610400-1432917592.png

• Brohoof 4

My Ponysona is a Lamiapony, because being a normal pony isn't good enough for me.

sig-3877000.ZrcIC4V.png

ssssssssssssssss

• Brohoof 4

Mine would be a Pegasus ^^ I love speed and heights short ........ i am a adrenalin junkie  :squee: and stuff! Yeah ... stuff is important!  :yay:  STUFF!

• Brohoof 1