Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Things That Get on Your Nerves

redaxted

I get annoyed when people have god awful grammar and spelling. It only really annoys me if English is their native language. It's fair enough if they have Dyslexia, because then it makes sense. But otherwise, it just annoys me. I'm not the best at grammar and I've probably done something wrong in this post grammar wise, but when I see crap like this...

"hi how r u what u doin"

I don't really know why it urks me so much, but it does.

I'm sounding like a grammar nazi. Lmao.

Edited by Sam Gideon

(edited)

-The stupid astrological signs fad on Tumblr. It has never been funny.

Some of them are accurate-ish though, apparently I'm most like to say "uh why not..." If someone asks to do my hair, which is true. However... Apparently my sign is very unlucky, but I'm a very lucky person! Never have I had anything majorly bad happen to me, except some stressful stuff, but I am quite the worrier sometimes...

So yeah, I agree, it's annoying when the result does not describe you at all, but I find it quite fun when they're true.

Another thing that annoys me by the way is flipping Gilda from the show, what a b!tch.

Edited by Wolves

Some of them are accurate-ish though, apparently I'm most like to say "uh why not..." If someone asks to do my hair, which is true. However... Apparently my sign is very unlucky, but I'm a very lucky person! Never have I had anything majorly bad happen to me, except some stressful stuff, but I am quite the worrier sometimes...

So yeah, I agree, it's annoying when the result does not describe you at all, but I find it quite fun when they're true.

But the Tumblr fad is not anything like the carefully vaguely-constructed statements you'll see in the newspaper. It's pretty much straight-up stereotyping. I just find it really dumb... Because how can you make stereotypes based off of the lining up of the stars when someone is born? It just doesn't even make any sense!

I know people are just having fun, and I'm being no fun... But the fad is all over the place on my Tumblr feed and I'm sick of it.

You know what really grinds my gears? When I am trying to dispose of a body for a friend, but he leaves it in the freezer for too long. Then I have to get the hairdryer out to thaw out the fingers so they'll come off easier... Its such a pain. Not to mention the little frozen blood chunks that fly all over the room when your dealing with the teeth and bones, those stains are impossible to get out of the carpet... Such is life

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I get annoyed at those people, in my case my family, whom continually make fun of you for whatever reason in all good "fun." I am passive aggressive, and I show it well once annoyed. But they do not seem to notice. Which only makes me more annoyed. Lol.

Also, I hate chewing or crunching. I understand crunching sometimes cannot be helped. I mean, it's not like you can eat a chip without making noise. But still.

I get annoyed at those people, in my case my family, whom continually make fun of you for whatever reason in all good "fun." I am passive aggressive, and I show it well once annoyed. But they do not seem to notice. Which only makes me more annoyed. Lol.

Also, I hate chewing or crunching. I understand crunching sometimes cannot be helped. I mean, it's not like you can eat a chip without making noise. But still.

Then I won't eat when we're on the phone anymore hun  :derp:

On a serious note, I am annoyed by stupidity mostly.  Blatant, outright, incessant stupidity.  Don't confuse stupidity for ignorance, I'm willing to teach or explain things.  I just cannot stand moronic decisions and/or statements.

-people using text speak when not posting on twitter (there is no character limit! just spell the words!!!!!!!!)

-people using the 'words' "yolo" and/or "bae" *shudder*

-Improper grammar (there is a grammar check for a reason)

-people spitting their gum on the floor, or sticking it to the bottom of desks/tables (just gross!)

-people who can't seem to shut up/ text during movies

-when things are out of place, or not straight/even

-stuck up people who think they know everything and act like they are superior to everyone

-people who use text speak in real life

-blinds or curtians being moved by wind (the movement and sound is distracting and irritating to me)

-dripping taps

-that stupid ring tone called "whistle"

-people setting off fireworks two or more days after fourth of july

-loud people, the kind who are being loud just for the sake of being loud

-shrieking (like the girly girl stereotypes who shriek as they meet up even though they saw each other only a few days before)

• Brohoof 1

I get annoyed when someone gave me a  message that has 5-8 paragraph to me ._. is like reading a chapter book o_o without knowing on how to replying back to them ._.

Edited by Princess_Moonlight
  • Brohoof 2

The unavoidable doom that everyone will get for damaging environment. But..when, is the question that always disturbed me. Will I ever experience it, or my child, or my grandchild will? 

• Brohoof 1

I hate all of these things-

1. When people make noise constantly. Like, they don't stop talking, breathing obnoxiously, or just like making humming noises. Especially when its quiet, and/or I'm trying to sleep. Like, omfg, NOPE

2. When people touch me! Like, when Im sitting in the car with my brother in the back, and he just lays his head down on me, I instantly get a bit pissed cause it drives me insane

3. When I'm really hungry, want a snack, but all there is is "Dinner food". It drives me nuts because I don't wanna eat dinner/lunch at 3PM! (plus then I have to MAKE it)

According my astrological sign, I am most likely to kill someone with a blunt object.

Yeah astrology is just dumb...

Well that's just stupid

I like Astrology cause I'm the best sign.. Leo!~ :3

Anyways, that's like.. weird and stupid xD

People that spit on the ground.

Smokers tend to do this a lot. They sometimes sit around and just spit while they smoke back and forth. If the smoke is irritating their windpipe they should just stop smoking.

• Brohoof 1

this is quite minor as not much big random stuff gets on my nerves but when anyone adds to  their title(on youtube dailymotion aka any form of video website where you can upload or stream something) like BEST GAME EVER! in all caps.... i know some mean as a joke and there's much wrong with it or being passionate about something..... but for some reason it still gets on my nerves

Edited by Snake Photoshopper
  • Brohoof 1

Then I won't eat when we're on the phone anymore hun  :derp:

On a serious note, I am annoyed by stupidity mostly.  Blatant, outright, incessant stupidity.  Don't confuse stupidity for ignorance, I'm willing to teach or explain things.  I just cannot stand moronic decisions and/or statements.

You don't annoy me on the phone sweetie :P but just so you know, I mute myself for you when eating carrots lol.

Smokers tend to do this a lot. They sometimes sit around and just spit while they smoke back and forth. If the smoke is irritating their windpipe they should just stop smoking.

That's actually not why a lot of smokers do that.