Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Topless pictures of a men with nice hair and beard, that's what I like to see.  :squee:

When I had some good pictures of me, I could post one, but I don't have.  >_>

I am a home nudist just wanted to say that in advance who might get offended over my pics - I just don't wear clothes - nothing sexual about it - just dont like them hehe..

so most of my pics are of me topless from the waist up hehe..

• Brohoof 2

I am a home nudist just wanted to say that in advance who might get offended over my pics - I just don't wear clothes - nothing sexual about it - just dont like them hehe..

Really? Me too. Nice to see that I am not the only one.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

And here you see "ze german" in his local habitat, eating his sausage.

German guy sitting in front of a german flag from the german national soccer team and eats a german sausage ... so german.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Hopefully you're accepting of other countries as well :) The world is a great place.

What makes you think that i am not? I am not a hardcore patriot, but atleast give me some of it. :P

• Brohoof 2

What makes you think that i am not? I am not a hardcore patriot, but atleast give me some of it. :P

That's good :) The world needs to be more connected, this isn't the 18th century anymore xD

• Brohoof 1

That's good :) The world needs to be more connected, this isn't the 18th century anymore xD

If you go to Germany, you would be surprised how world open it is. You can still find old germany, but you also see new germany, with it's different subcultures.

• Brohoof 3

At least fulfill the stereotype and add a beer.  :P

Sorry. I very rarely drink. But maybe next time i can buy some becks beer. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, I figured I'd take one to show you my hair without my cap on, since usually I always wear a cap.  Of course, the 2nd pic will be with my cap, as usual  :smug: ...

595c381cdc.JPG
---
1988f2a88a.JPG

Them curls tho  :derp: 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 9

The first picture is how I typically look without much makeup on.  The second picture is how I usually look at anime conventions or when I work on the weekends, just a bit more glammed up.  ;) The first pic is more current and how I have my hair cut now, the other is from earlier this year. :grin2:

post-36258-0-49468900-1447116554_thumb.jpg

post-36258-0-76124800-1447116779_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 16

The first picture is how I typically look without much makeup on.  The second picture is how I usually look at anime conventions or when I work on the weekends, just a bit more glammed up.  ;) The first pic is more current and how I have my hair cut now, the other is from earlier this year. :grin2:

lol oh look it's taylor swift :P

srsly, people need to be more comfortable in their own skin, otherwise people will only ever love a mask..

And here you see "ze german" in his local habitat, eating his sausage.

*coughs*

no innuendo there at all.. no...

Not bad. I never would post such pictures of me in the internet (except for my boyfriend if I had one). But I must say, you have the body for this.  ;)

why thank you ;)

I think everyone should learn to be comfortable in their own skin

If you go to Germany, you would be surprised how world open it is. You can still find old germany, but you also see new germany, with it's different subcultures.

except of course for all the syrians you guys have let in - I hear germans are starting to rebel

• Brohoof 2

lol oh look it's taylor swift :P

srsly, people need to be more comfortable in their own skin, otherwise people will only ever love a mask..

*coughs*

no innuendo there at all.. no...

why thank you ;)

I think everyone should learn to be comfortable in their own skin

I know you were being silly @Chronamut :P  I just want to clarify that I am not a Taylor Swift fan and I got my hair cut like that to look more like an anime character I was cosplaying.   :D

• Brohoof 1

except of course for all the syrians you guys have let in - I hear germans are starting to rebel

Let's not turn this into a political discussion. :P

• Brohoof 3

I know you were being silly @Chronamut :P  I just want to clarify that I am not a Taylor Swift fan and I got my hair cut like that to look more like an anime character I was cosplaying.   :D

but of course hehehe.. that's just the first person you reminded me of when I looked at you in makeup hehehe..

Let's not turn this into a political discussion. :P

agreed, that would be nien gut :P

• Brohoof 1

So.. For a while now, I haven't had the guts to show everyone who I am or what I look like so.. Here I go..

(P.S: I know I look young but it's the way I look you know the saying! "Don't judge a book by its cover

post-31109-0-31327700-1447128058_thumb.jpg

((I know it's upside down but don't blame me.. Please :( ))

• Brohoof 7

So.. For a while now, I haven't had the guts to show everyone who I am or what I look like so.. Here I go..

(P.S: I know I look young but it's the way I look you know the saying! "Don't judge a book by its cover

((I know it's upside down but don't blame me.. Please :( ))

You're so sexy Vinyl, woot woot! :)