Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony musicians.

Proxxi

I used to dislike brony music quite vehemently, but recently I've taken a liking to some artists. The ones I like best would be Assertive Fluttershy, Foozogz, Prince Whateverer and some tracks by BlackGryph0n.

I think my absolute favourite will always remain as notacleverpony due to her(?) contribution of theme of New Lunar Republic. I really wish she continued as Brony musician well after 2011 because I still like her other pieces, but it seems she eventually fell into obscurity after sex change surgery (if my memory is correct)?

Others I notably like are dnotive, Sayonara Maxwell, WeirdStone, Radiarc, THE OFFICIAL PON3.

My favorite brony musicians (roughly) in order:

1. ​PrinceWhateverer
  2. ​Aviators
  3. ​Glaze
  4. ​Archie
  5. ​Assertive Fluttershy​​​​

​I listen to plenty of others, but these are the artists I like the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SoGreatAndPowerful will always be the best brony musician to have ever graced the fandom in my opinion and I really hope he comes back someday  

However, if you want an example of some currently active Brony Musicians that I like... Honestly the only one that comes to mind is Odyssey Eurobeat.

I also like Garnika but I'm not really sure if he counts. He really only performs at cons and only did one remix of a song from the show. I will say I think he had the best Bronypalooza set at Bronycon 2015 YES even better than The Living Tombstone.      

Edited by Zantetsuken

sam gretina, 

µThunder,

aftermath,

Alex S

Aviators

Daniel Ingram

Delta Brony

PhonyBrony

Dj Gestap

Foozogz

Archie

I listen to a lot of pony music :P

Edited by Chronamut

Well, If I were to wade through those gigabyes of pony tunes I accumulated over the years, I'd say that my favourite fandom musician is Aviators (although his recent albums have only token pony content). I have all his albums. Others worth mentioning would be Prince Whateverer, BlackGryph0n&Baasik, Feather, Plum Creek Rhytm Section, Mandopony, Archie, Glaze/Wooden Toaster, Ponyphoric, EliteMonty, Original songs from the show and EQG, and a looong list of artists from whom I cherry picked single songs. There's just too many of them to mention everyone, and so I most certainly failed to mention some awesome artists I listen to.

I love TAPS. He's awesome. EileMonty is my absolute favorite though. I got to meet her at BronyCon 2015. Garnika, TheLivingTombstone and Glaze are amazing too. I <3 all of them.