Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you all think of spoilers?

Redacted321

I've been active on the forums for most of the past week I've barely dodged spoilers for the past couple episodes as i wait to be able to download them.

So while i'm waiting i want to know how do you all deal with spoilers do you try to dodge all spoilers up until the episode or do you go that extra bit further like me and try to go into it not knowing anything, not even the title of the episode?

If you do embrace the spoilers or seek out some info on the episodes why do you?

I'm not very fond of spoilers myself, pony or anything else related. The best solution I have for you is to stay off the forums until you've see the new episode, then you don't have to worry about spoilers. I joined just a couple of days ago and seen a few spoilers about the new episode today I've yet to see, so I just figured that staying off MLP Forums until I watch it would be the best idea, I'm definitely going to do this from now on. Like I said, not big into spoilers.

I'd rather not have things spoiled for me, but It's so much effort to avoid the spoilers. I forget that each Saturday there is a new episode, and this time I got the ending spoiled for me. But I'm good in dealing with spoilers. That's cause I forget the spoiled things while I'm watching the episode.  :adorkable:

I dont really like things being spoiled, but I can understand the excitement that comes along with it, and wanting to share it! Even if an episode gets spoiled before I watch it, It doesnt change the fact that I enjoy watching it.

I do not wish to be spoiled, and honestly I have yet to ever be spoiled of anything FiM that I remember. The fanart is so advanced and show-like, that if someone sticks a spoiler in their avatar/signature/posts a picture I will just think that it's fanart and move on. lol

Edited by Envy

I just watch each episode as soon as it comes out, nothing gets spoiled : D

If I can't watch it right away, I just avoid all social media and go straight to the place where I watch the episodes.

Quite the opposite for me.

When I see spoilers, it gets me more hyped.

Like "wtf how did this happen! I must find out!"

Or something along those lines.

p0niez!!1

I've never found spoilers hard to avoid, except for the outcomes of League of Legends games I'm unable to watch immediately. For MLP, it's ridiculously easy because I'm not very active in the community, or looking for plot lines of new episodes. Then I just watch them as soon as they're online.

For other series, I simply avoid going to sites where spoilers might appear and ask my friends not to spoil anything if they happen to watch the same show.

My girlfriend is completely different, though. She actively looks up spoilers because she wants to know everything as soon as possible.

If it happens it happens, why bother getting upset.

And sometimes I do look into it myself, and prefer it be that way than it thrust upon me, but if I happen to stumble on some unexpectedly I won't shy away from glancing.

Like pretty much everyone else has stated so far, I also prefer to get into a story without any kind of spoiler (completely cold if possible) because I want a genuine impression of whatever I'm about to watch.

As long as they do not ruin any major plot points or events, I'm fine with it. Preview clips are a good way to set up future episodes. However, if I'm late to watch a new episode, I tend to stay off the forums or pretty much any fandom site except Equestria Daily for the sole purpose of finding the links to the episode.

I hate them so much. Not the people who make the spoilers, but the things that they write. I'm lucky that when they spoiled S5 E18 for me it was only one important part. If it was the other, I'd get really mad and start screaming and swearing at them.