Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask Anypony On A Date

Octavia's Bow

...And I just missed the call. Again.

I need to keep up with this way better.

Then again, it doesn't help that I cringe whenever I write my OC's name in this RP. Ah, to be younger and ignorant of what a pony name was...

Go ahead and write it. Night Lance is probably going to be stuck in a (relatively nice) holding cell until Luna heads back :P So I'd really rather not miss an update opportunity on this.

Heck, if Octavia's Bow is fine with it, we might could even update at extra speed just to not keep Night Lance waiting too long.

Then again, it doesn't help that I cringe whenever I write my OC's name in this RP. Ah, to be younger and ignorant of what a pony name was...

Hey, mine was originally "Wind Chaser" which might as well be the pegasus equivalent of "Anastasia Steele" or something.  ^_^  

Night Lance is a patient person, Comet. Of course, the people still here a pretty patient too. But he's your charge. I don't see the harm in it, if it's fine to the rest of the group.

• 1 month later...

Holy mother of Celestia that took forever. After seeing the thread I had to jump in on this. Yeah, I know I'm late, but there is no way that I am giving up on this. I want to submit my OC Guardian Angel. Please disregard about his "Ability" as that is for the more action paced RP's and some of my stories. As for the mare I want to go for, I want Applejack. I searched through this whole thing looking for people who might already be asking her and found no one. At least, not in THIS thread. The other one that was made before this? Nope.

Okay, ranting over.  :catface:

Right, well, I just pulled my head out of the sand (got done with finals this semester). So in the loneliness of the summer that I generally enjoy, I should have more time to allocate to this particular facet of creativity. While I may pick up a full time job, me and my beard should not be occupied by that job for too long nor every day. Thank you folks for sticking around, and anyone else who's lurking.

• Brohoof 5

Update:

It would seem Comet was last active almost 2 weeks ago. Just trying to get in touch with him right now, and then we can get back to it. Hope he's having a good vacation, last we spoke he sounded like he needed it.

• Brohoof 1

Aye would there happen to be any spots open for this?

I want to use this as an opportunity to fine-tune Andante Capriccio's romantic qualities. I would like to ask Octavia out, but if she isn't available then use your discretion in selecting a character.

A link is in my signature. My writing style has changed, and I've fleshed Andante out more since I wrote the personality and background; however, information relevant to the mentality and history of Andante is still available.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first I gotta receive a message from my confederate. Or decide that he's gone for good, which would be sad. Then I gotta decide whether I want to continue on my own, since I'm not particularly active either. And then I got about 4 or so forms I forgot about. And I'm pretty sure my rules said I'm not supposed to tell you who's taken, so you have to take a risk~ It's more fun that way.

• 3 weeks later...

I have come to the conclusion that Comet is gone.

So, here's the deal. I'm a in college now, and the truth of the matter is that my interest in keeping this up as a moderator has grown very slim. My suggestion, if you wish to continue, is to elect  Paradox, Caellum, or Steel into the writer role. I would stick around and update the front page if you decided to use these materials, and maybye write for the person doing everyone else's replies. But as the person in charge, I'm warn out. I'm sorry mates.

Here are your pros

All three have respectable language skills, and have displayed the in the past.
Doxy has been here since the beginning, maybe even before me.
Steel has a wonderful sense of adventure, and enough experience.

Caellum is fairly descriptive, and knows how to get where he's going.

If Comet shows back up, then I expect that he'll regain his position, should he want it. Just be partnered with whomever get in as monsieur head honcho.

Good luck mates.

I have come to the conclusion that Comet is gone.

So, here's the deal. I'm a in college now, and the truth of the matter is that my interest in keeping this up as a moderator has grown very slim. My suggestion, if you wish to continue, is to elect  Paradox, Caellum, or Steel into the writer role. I would stick around and update the front page if you decided to use these materials, and maybye write for the person doing everyone else's replies. But as the person in charge, I'm warn out. I'm sorry mates.

Here are your pros

All three have respectable language skills, and have displayed the in the past.

Doxy has been here since the beginning, maybe even before me.

Steel has a wonderful sense of adventure, and enough experience.

Caellum is fairly descriptive, and knows how to get where he's going.

If Comet shows back up, then I expect that he'll regain his position, should he want it. Just be partnered with whomever get in as monsieur head honcho.

Good luck mates.

It's sad to know that you want out, but I can't say it's unexpected. However, the unprecedented honor of being one of the selected to perhaps continue a roleplay with such a history is unexpected. I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready for it, and if at all possible, I'd like one of the other hopefuls listed (Paradox or Steel) to help me with the responses as well.

I hate to ask, but would it be at all possible for you to release the responses already written?

(edited)

I would've checked back more often if I didn't think Octavia had stopped. Now I know he actually did, though :P

Uhhh, I could probably do that. I think Comet had most of his written. I dunno if I did mine or not.

Yes. All of them, iirc... 

Edited by Comet Tail
  • Brohoof 1

*Shrugs* I'm just not active on this forum anymore. It's not fair to them that I forget about it for a month then go, "Oh s***. I forgot again." So, I knew eventually, I'd need to pass it off. I can't just give excuse after excuse for another 2 years. I remember when this was well and truly fun for: a sophomore/junior in high school without a ton of romantic prospects, and a huge crush on AJ. I wrote poems and stuffs. Those replies came in at least semi-regularly. Not, like, thrice yearly. But you still have the spot if you want it.

Besides, I haven't seen the new season. If there is one thing this whole shindig is, it's one massive spoiler. So there. :P

*Sighs again* Another batch, coming up. But I'm serious guys, look at eachother, and try to think about who you'd like to see next. I won't be around forever.