What have you done today?

SilyGeny

14 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I sat at the beach, showered, and now I’m just relaxing in my room

Hope you had fun at the beach! I'll be going to the beach the week of my birthday in a few weeks.

• Thanks 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

I'm talking with @Dreambiscuit:wub:

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Got groceries and a sub. Young man who worked their asked for my number and I gave it to him. Despite me being picky the young man seems nice and I’m willing to give this a shot despite my....questioning things,

53 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I went to the beach until it started to storm then I just sat in my room and played video games

I don't know what kind of storm, but I remember swimming in a light tropical storm in West Palm Beach (Florida), and it was quite exciting to play in the waves (it was safe at the time). However, playing video games is :yay: as well!

Woke up, had breakfast then went to work. Now I have finished dinner and am planning going out for pizza on Saturday. Going out with two friends, which is nice.

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Unfortunately due to a severe accident causing my only way to work to close I had to call out. Which due to all the other issues going on at my job was literally the LAST thing that needed to happen.

So I’ve not done much of anything

Edited by Clawdeen

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Star Wars:  Battlefront II (2017) like crazy.  Despite slow online connection:glimmer: and its flaws that limit:angry: game actions, I played the missions that are vital to unlocking and upgrading cards:scoots:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Well, this um.............

9DFE8AF9-DAB2-40F7-BDF0-C964A0BFA47E.gif.9bb4b21bb3e6cf7e7f3e3508ace78daa.gif

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi