Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is the majority of your leftover money spent?

Tinkh_

Other than bills, groceries, etc.

Don't be reckless like me, ok. I do not have many financial bonds atm, so I can enjoy my first job for a little bit.

--

Mine, most recently and with excuses mostly from the span of two months, in order from greatest to least would be;

-Snacks and pops during work. Not just for me, but every one because I have violent manners.

-Cigarettes and some alcohol,

-My brother, looots of stuff this month cos birthday.

-Stuffed animals or toys, how could I have lived without that 35$ ghast plush? I couldn't have.

-Gemstones and herbs cos stocking up.

-Candy.

-Eating out.

-Cute stuff for me and presents. Both functional and non. Puppy slippers, come on. I love giving gifts.

-Mlp stuff.

-Hair stuff and cardigans.

Sometimes big, sometimes small. For ex ; Yesterday i spent more than 1500 TL (nearly 600$ comparing to your economic conditions) =) '''

Edited by Raoh

What leftover money?  :sunbutt:

Seriously though, any leftover funds I have after all of my bills and rent have been paid usually go to paying off my remaining debt. The faster that's paid off, the better... 

I spend my money like this:

50% on stuff I need and 50% on stuff I just want.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Most of it, like 98% goes to the bank and the remaining is spent on my baking adventures. I don't really need anything and I'm stupidly cheap when it comes to looking at products over $20. I might buy a game every month or two, but there's been a big dry spell other than the guild wars expansion.

Me every time I have money: "Okay, I'm going to start saving this ti- oh look! A thing!" *Spends all of money*

That sounds as almost exactly like me.

CDs. I go to Best Buy or Half price books and go nuts. I picked half price clean the last time I was there. $600 worth of metal CDs. That may sound like a lot. But if I bought all those new & full priced, it would've been over a grand. 

If not CDs, then concerts. Going to 3 this month. Then I spend cash on merch. 

If not anything music related, I save up for conventions. MY finances revolve around Anime Central in May, Bronycon this July & Ponyville Ciderfest later this month.

Afterwords, I donate to a kick-starter/indigogo I support (Thems Fighting Herds, Midnight Mares, etc.)

I don't really spend cash on much else. I'm a cheap son of a bitch (and that's coming from my mom). 

I either save or invest most of my leftover money, you never know when some emergency might show up ^_^. I also use it to get some new games and books  :).

Edited by Sunwalker
  • Brohoof 1

First, I must cover the costs of my various poor life-choices: Cigarettes, Alcohol ect... (very cheap where I am at)

Then I buy some various things on steam

I then start buying more MTG cards

After that, I spend some money on Star trek and Star wars models and modelling supplies (I am working on a 2256 scale of the I2SD Avenger)

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

Currently? Food. Always food. Or anything MLP related I might find! But that's rare, unfortunately. So I often save up my spare money (or, to be honest, pocket money  :catface:) to buy something to do with any one of my fandoms online. But anytime I have some spare change on me, I'll purchase anything I see that takes my fancy!  :muffins: