Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is the majority of your leftover money spent?

Tinkh_

CDs

Cheap games on Steam

Musical equipment/guitars

Concerts/gigs

Higher quality or more exotic cooking ingredients

Food, bedding and warmth for my snake

Alcohol

Cheap or interesting things I find (charity shops, car boot sales, books, music, instruments, etc)

Savings

Edited by Biggybrony

What leftover money? Is that actually a thing people who aren't students have?

There are students with left over money?

After rent, utility bills, food bills, petrol and insurance the only extra stuff i spend is on games, which is very rare anyway.

HA! Leftover money....good one. I spend all my money on ponies, gas, food and the occasional drink. After that i am either in the hole or have 1 U.S. Dollar leftover. Also, this is super bad because I am supposed to pay 1300 dollars for a ponysuit I figured I could buy on part time salary.

I tend to be a very frugal person most of the time. If there's something specific I want or need I'll save up and splurge on it, otherwise I try to not waste money on too many superfluous things that I really don't need. Something that is very hard to do when you are cursed with champagne taste on a beer budget.

I keep my pocket change in a jar and when it's full I'll take it to the bank to deposit. Yes, I'll stop and pick up a penny on the sidewalk. :lie:       

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a ton of money left, usually.

But when I do, I spend it on Steam sales.

I mean, like every other week there's a game on sale that I really wanted :D

Normally, I'll buy video games for 50-60 dollars each, and get bored with them under a week.

This is why I tend to buy tons of cheap games (€1-€5)

I won't feel as guilty for only playing them a week, then ^^'

I could explain exactly on what most of my money is spent, but I believe that a pic says more than a thousand words...

RTwkmQch.jpg

The irony comes in the form of me being quite thin, but yeaaaah... my money isn't spent on the best of the ways >o<

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Like a lot of people have said: games (generally Xbox One, though.), music CDs (fun to have whilst in the car.), and some misc stuff like film, pony merch, crap that I shouldn't really buy, ya know?

Two words:

Convenience food.

The cheapest good stuff you can buy and not regret later. What's my usual list? Everything awful for me. Because my body likes to crave the stuff especially prone to cause health problems.

Two words:

Convenience food.

The cheapest good stuff you can buy and not regret later. What's my usual list? Everything awful for me. Because my body likes to crave the stuff especially prone to cause health problems.

Me too.  I just love junk food.