Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been to a pony convention?

Shiny

I've never been to a strictly Pony con...but I've been to several Furry conventions with Pony panels and such...I even helped host a Pony Panel at Convention called "Condition: Red"  with two artists, RaspberryRoo and SophieCabra. :squee:

I'd like to go to a pure pony con at some point though...

Not yet but I'm going to BUCK (the main UK pony convention) in April 2016. I can't wait! :D

What day are you going on Sonic ??. I'm thinking of making a weekend out of it since I have to travel from Ireland. I know of at least one other forum member as well who is trying to get to Buck :rarity:

I've never been to a pony convention, but I would like to. Problem is, they're both far away and very expensive.

No, but mostly because i am a child. Hoping these cons still exist when I'm old enough to get a job and move out...

This is also a problem for me.

• Brohoof 1

What day are you going on Sonic ??. I'm thinking of making a weekend out of it since I have to travel from Ireland. I know of at least one other forum member as well who is trying to get to Buck :rarity:

I'm going on both days, the Saturday and the Sunday.

Cool hope to see you there, sounds like a good do from the website

I'm friends with quite a few Bronies who have been there in previous years and I also know one of the guys who actually runs it.

They all tell me that it's always a great event and that the Summer Sun Celebration is a particular highlight :)

• Brohoof 1

Went thrice to Rotlcon in my home city of Denver. Fun each time (with a little stress and headaches being a performer sadly).  They are fun experiences and it's great hanging out with new and old friends but they do end so quickly. :ooh:

I went on BronyCon 2015, and I loved it. I plan to go again in 2016, and I may go to Ponycon NYC in 2016. I'm hoping I can make or get a pony fursuit for them.

I went to BronyCon '15. I want to go to Ponycon NYC but I live WAAAAAY down south, Florida.

• Brohoof 1

I've never been to one but I certainly hope I can make it to Bronycan this year. The biggest issue about going until now is that 10 hours is kind of a long drive, especially by myself lol.

Saying I live in New Zealand is probably self-explanatory in this respect.  :okiedokielokie:

I do however hope to visit the U.S. at some point, and hopefully will be able to time a trip to allow me to visit BronyCon.

I'd like to go, but I've never been and probably never will. My parents and siblings would never drive me to such a thing, I have no local friends to take me, and I have a phobia of driving that worsened after having been in a wreck. So yeah, not likely for me, sadly.

GalaCon 2012 (Stuttgart Stutengarten, Germany; first con on the European continent)

GalaCon 2013 (Ludwigsburg, Germany)

GalaCon 2014 (Ludwigsburg, Germany)

Hearth's Warming Con 2015 (Hoofddorp Hoofdrop, Netherlands; even closer than GalaCon)

Brony Fair 2015 (Berlin, Germany; not a con, strictly speaking, but close)

GalaCon 2015 (Ludwigsburg, Germany)

I could also count Lunafest 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 which takes place in my hometown so I don't have to think about travelling tickets and accomodation, and it's less than an hour with rapid transit and probably half an hour by taxi from my home, but that's even less of a con.

Plans for 2016: Hearth's Warming Con, Brony Fair, GalaCon, Lunafest.