Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony dating

Lithophila

I am curious if someone likes My Little Pony so much that they wanna marry or be together with a brony due to their love for My Little Pony. I kinda want that life  :rarity: 

I am just wondering what you think?

Well I think you need more than the love for one animated show to have a long lasting and healthy relationship.

But it's certainly something to kick off a friendship. And maybe romance can form from there.

• Brohoof 5

I think you'll need more things in common than just this hobby but people have gotten together based on their love of MLP.  Typically finding someone in your area is the tricky part unless you live in a major metropolitan area.  I don't think I've ever met a brony in person outside of a convention.

• Brohoof 1

My bf likes MLP. :3
Not as much as me though. I have a serious problem. LOL.
But yeah I mean, I'm glad he likes it and stuff since it's like, all I like. If for some reason we weren't together later in life, I'd want to be with somebody who like MLP since it's so important to me.

• Brohoof 1

Well... I don't think this is limited to just Bronies, I think it's apart of any fandom c:

Common interests bring people together-- it's always nice to have a partner who actually likes or cares about what you like and you can share it with them, rather than someone who doesn't like what you like, and you keep it limited to sharing it with friends. 

Oh wait, I'll answer the question at hand.

Yeah I think if your passionate For something enough, then a relationship that has both parties enjoying the same thing makes it strong.

I'd like one day to have a relationship that started because of pone. Still trying. >.<

Well... my ex-girlfriend is a Brony. I actually didn't find out until a couple months ago. We re-connected on Facebook, and we're really looking forward to seeing each other again.

We were going to anyway, but finding out that not only will she put up with me, she'll geek it up with me, has blown my mind.

(Her mom and sister are Bronies as well; it's uncanny)

There used to be a thread just for that in this forum and it existed for quite a long time. However, to my knowledge it was shut down because of failed relationships causing drama and other problems.

Oh shit I remember that thread, I think that is where I met my ex VinylWubs.

I wouldn't decide the value of a relationship based on JUST the love or hate of MLP.
Relationships, like people, are more complex than a single show or fandom.

I am curious if someone likes My Little Pony so much that they wanna marry or be together with a brony due to their love for My Little Pony. I kinda want that life  :rarity: 

I am just wondering what you think?

Being a brony doesn't matter, as long as they like me, and I like them, I'm happy. Now if they HATED bronies, then I would decline.