making christmas merrier Lightwing sings Rules of Rarity

Jeric

This is toooo perfect omg :lol: Does Daniel Ingram need any new backup singers...? :comeatus:

• Brohoof 13

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Still better than the rest of takes where I dropped the F Bomb each time I failed.

It took me an insane ammount of times to get it right. Love it or go to sleep and feel bad about not liking it.

• Brohoof 21

Still better than the rest of takes where I dropped the F Bomb each time I failed.

It took me an insane ammount of times to get it right. Love it or go to sleep and feel bad about not liking it.

Don't worry, I'm appreciating it. :grin2:

It actually inspired me to sing this song acapella. :D

(I'm not sure I'll succeed, but hey. :rarity:)

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

Wonderful work, Lightwing, absolutely wonderful work!  ^_^   Sorry I just got around to listening to this, had no idea it was even up until last night, but it was posted right as things were getting crazy for me at the end of the semester, so that probably explains how I missed it.  Way to take one for the team, buddy.  :comeatus:

To all celebrating, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas Day!!!  :rarity:  :muffins:

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare