Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fun school stories

Gentleman

You can share any school stories whether funny, embarrassing, or even boring!

No sex stories though!

Somebody went up to a teacher and said "You should act more your age and go to a retirement home" teacher instantly gives 4 detentions.

• Brohoof 4

The only story that pops into my head is this one time in... freshman year, I think it was.

One of my friends had brought some Twizzlers to school, and I'd only had one because I was too nervous to ask, and, when I did, she asked me if I wanted to play the Pocky game. As soon as she did, I froze up and started stuttering and blushing. She laughed and handed me the Twizzler anyway, but the damage was done  :lol:

To this day, I don't know why she did that, and I doubt I ever will.

• Brohoof 3

When my friends were talking about how lame Pokemon was (NOT true!), and I was trying to keep with the conversation, at the same time while playing Pokemon FireRed with my MLP wallpaper phone.  :comeatus: 

Then one of them goes all "What're you playing man?" XD

One time the class was soo chatotic, my english teacher snapped: I remember his EXACT words:

"God, it's like a ****ing zoo in here! Why the **** do you even study english?!"

First time a teacher cursed too!  :confused: 

Yeah I'm not sure if he got fired or resigned....

Edited by RyaN_
  • Brohoof 3

• I was once stood with my group of friends and someone threw an orange at my friends head, which exploded all over her hair. She screamed and dragged me and the rest of the group to my house to wash her hair, since I only lived on the corner of the school gates.
  • Countless times where I've had guys stand over me and intimidate me for being short.
  • Once being so worried about a guy I was 'dating' at the time, who lied to me about having a life-threatening disease that I asked my teacher if I could leave the class for a bit with my friend to calm me down but.. um.. ended up staying out for the entirety of the lesson. Never have I ever seen a teacher so angry.
  • Getting shouted at by a teacher, me whispering a cuss about him, teacher instantly assumed it was my louder friend who usually got in trouble often anyway, I let her take the blame.
  • Having a fall out with that particular friend and having her threaten to punch me, which she almost would have done if my friends boyfriend didn't jump in front of her last minute.

I have far too many so I'll shut up. XD

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I don't really have any funny ones I remember or embarrassing ones. Though, couple of times when I was in high school people threw some type of foods down from high above it was aimed at me while I was napping. One time a yogurt hit right next to me on the floor and exploded in all directions but I continued my nap none the less unharmed by the yogurt. Must have been pretty disappointing as it didn't hit me so that was funny probably. Now when I think about it there aren't many funny ones.

• Brohoof 4

This one time I was just sitting on the floor waiting for classes to start and these two girls fell down in front of me. It was so sudden. They were kicking and punching each other. Almost could have kicked me in the head. I backed away real quick, because I'm not about to deal with that, and a teacher came and broke it up.

I only wish I knew why they were fighting.

• Brohoof 1

Back in my junior year, we were reading aloud reports for the class on what we hoped to accomplish and I was real tired and bored. One guy was reading his real slow, start-n-stop: "Thee most important thing, in, high school, that I, want to...dough, no, do...is to-"

and then without missing a beat I was like "learn...to, read." And the whole class busted out laughing. The hot cheerleader sitting next to me was like, "that was smooth." I gave her an eyebrow-twitch and flirty glance. Then the guy started over and at the same point, some epic mopo blurted out, "be a crackhead!" everybody laughed again and the teacher was like, "C'mon guys, let him finish, you all had your turns." Heh heh. Sometimes, on the go, ya gotta make your own fun.

• Brohoof 2

Back in high school, I saw a fight between 2 male students in one of the main hallways.

One of the boys had a cast on his arm and he used that as a weapon. He hit the other guy in the nose with it, and ended up breaking that guy's nose.

There was blood everywhere and it was crazy. A dean ran up to try and stop the fight, but one of the boys proceeded to punch the dean in the face.

It was pretty sweet.

Edited by Venomous
  • Brohoof 4

This is a more serious one

i had a grilfriend and when talking to her i found a drawing of a pony.

So i asked her what it was she said it was applejack (i did not watch it at the time i thought it was so stupid worse but i wil keep my launge here)

I broke up because the class thought the same of me.

But than i got a littel  curious and now i draw it as well.

she canged from school i really feel bad.

Do it is like 1 1/2 year ago 

(six months ago i started watching mlp)

Edited by AngelofNight
  • Brohoof 1

Years ago, at the end of my 8th grade year I remember duck taping our math teacher to the wall and throwing an apple pie in his face xD!

It was quite the entertaining event, even he had a quite a laugh!

EDIT: Yes it was a event, he was not forced lol

Edited by Fluttermaze
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, where do I start?!

Well, first of all, my seventh grade algebra class immediately comes to mind.  Our teacher was very nervous, young, and passive, and she got really intimidated by the troublemaker kids.  One guy in particular used to torment her.  He really wasn't as bad as he sounds, he was actually really nice to all of his peers, but he just loved to terrorize her, just because he could.  She would hand him a worksheet, and he would literally, no joke, he would literally tear or crumple it up and throw it back at her.  She'd ask him politely to be quiet or do his work, and he would just go, "F*ck you, b*tch!"  A seventh grader would actually say that to the teacher, and she would just sort of hang her head and look all dejected and say in the tiniest Fluttershy voice: "You shouldn't say that.  It's not nice."  That poor woman.  That poor, poor, poor, poor woman.  God, it was funny, though.  I also had subs who couldn't handle the rowdy behavior.  One in particular went pretty nuts.  Her name was Mrs. Sterling, but her handwriting was so illegible that it looked like "Moe" instead of Mrs, so that's what we called her.  Moe Sterling.  When the class got out of control, she would scream and pound on the white board in frustration.  I couldn't breathe.

But when it comes to funny school stories, none are better than the Friendly War.  In 9th grade, my friends and I hung out and ate lunch at this little stone pentagon with a table and a bench.  There was an identical one a little ways to the south.  Oh...about 50 feet or so.  A stone's throw.  Another group spent their lunches at that pentagon.  I don't know how it started, but we had a little food fight going on with them for some time.  There was sort of an unspoken rule that you couldn't leave your respective pentagon.  It was a war of attrition.  Sandwiches, fruit, bottles of soda and wads of spaghetti would be lobbed at high angles across the school yard off and on for weeks, with gradual escalation.  It was so f*cking wasteful.  I feel bad about that now.  It was hilarious, though.  You'd live in fear of taking a big hit and having to spend the next two class periods soaked in food or soda.  It was like long distance dodgeball.  With food.  One time, we bought a carton of chocolate milk and hid it underneath the bench and left it there for about two weeks in 90+ degree heat.  Then we hucked it at 'em and it splashed all over several of them.  Then the loud curses started.  God, that was hysterical.  There was one guy we knew who was sort of a rogue, and wasn't on either side.  He would just stir up trouble any way he could.  There was a yellow jacket hive in the ground between our two pentagons, and one day while we were fighting, the rogue bought a bottle of cherry All Sport, opened it, and turned it upside down in the hive.  They came swarming out and attacked everything in sight.  My friend got one stuck in his hair and got stung on the head several times.  It was something else.

The sour part of it is that the Friendly War got broken up because people thought it was an angry, racial thing.  See, my group was all white, and our opponents were all Mexican.  People thought it was some aggressive, gangland racial feud.  They didn't get it.  It was a Friendly War.  We were all friends.  One of the guys on the enemy team was actually my partner in weight lifting and conditioning class for Celestia's sake!  Monkey was his nickname, because he had a very round head and huge ears that stuck straight out.  Yeah, Monkey.  That guy was alright.  There was absolutely no animosity among any of us.  But nobody understood.  You can be of different ethnicity and still engage in a friendly war of food.  When will the world learn?  Actually, I'm really surprised it went as long as it did without the faculty crashing it.  It's not like we were subtle about it.

• Brohoof 4

Possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in school took place only a couple of weeks ago at the most. I was sitting, bored, in class, and the boy siting opposite me noticed the MLP key rings on my pencil case. He said, "You like My Little Pony?"

"Yes," I replied, not too sure of where this was heading.

"Do you want a pony toy?" he asked. I did not know how to respond to that at all, but before I could even try the boy reached into his bag. He pulled out a generation two MLP toy. I don't know why he had it, and it seemed that he didn't really have a clue either. The girl next to him asked why he had it in his bag. He said, "why not? I've got a bowling pin in my bag, too."

He did as well. A full size bowling pin. I could not stop laughing for the ten minutes following that! It sounds so crazy; I wouldn't believe someone else if they claimed that that happened in their class, honestly! By the way, no, he didn't give me the MLP toy.

• Brohoof 3

One day in primary school, Andy Griffiths went over to our school to say hello. In case you're wondering, he is a writer and is known for the creating Just Stupid/Disgusting/Annoying/Crazy books. I even got his signature from him, which I still have hiding in my room somewhere. lol

There are also many other moments in school that I remember fondly, but nothing can ever top the day I met Andy Griffiths face-to-face.

• Brohoof 1

I came to school with my ukulele expecting that people would make fun of it but if anything I was just overwhelmed by the attention of how many people wanted to try to be better than me, it was both kind of funny but then when I had to put it away I had to hide it just so somebody wouldn't steal it and try to look cool.

Only one person said that my music sounded good.

Oh boy, where do I even start?

Okay. 

So it was calculus and class was about to finish. My math teacher was like "Anything else? Questions? Comments? Concerns?" Then out of nowhere, as soon as he finished his last word, my classmate Riley just unleashed this massive burp. My math teacher's like "Wow." I was laughing so hard. 

• Brohoof 1

got a good story which is also about mlp:

first off, I saw this gif on 9Gag:

http://9gag.com/gag/aWWn9pq

and I wanted to tell my friends about that gif, but didn't want to give away that I was a brony (they weren't ready for the news yet). so I said it like this:

Me: "So I saw this hilarious gif, which was from a scene from, if I'm not mistaken, the series "My little Pony" with the captcha "when my small mom gets mad at me", where a pony yelled at a dragon and the dragon was immediately daunted."

Friend: "*laughs* nice! that's surprisingly accurate!"

Me: *pats myself on the shoulder innerly 'cause I told him about that gif without giving away that I'm a brony*"

Friend: "Was it a badass pony at least?"

Me: "Badass? hell no, Fluttershy is pretty much the opposite of badass."

Friend: ".........."

Me: "..............(FUCK!)....."

Friend: "Did you...did you just call her by name...?"

• Brohoof 2

Oh, gosh, middle school was the weirdest part of my life.

So in eighth grade, I had an amazing art teacher. I respected her, but others seemed to despise her. Why? Because they didn't want to do the work. How lazy. So these kids talked back to her and naturally, this teacher would get mad back. I was literally the only one in the whole school who knew that the only way to get someone's respect was to be kind to them in the first place. And that's how I was the only reasonable student in the whole school.

Then in elementary school, my fourth grade teacher had the best April fool's prank I've ever known. About a month before April fool's, she said her husband got a new job and that she'd move, leaving us with a new teacher in the middle of the school year. For the next month, she proceeded to act like she was getting ready to leave, and even took down posters and shelves. Then, on the first of April, she told us it was all a joke and she would never leave us.

• Brohoof 2

- Blocked the door with a drawer

- Flooded the class 3 times..... at the 2nd story xD

- My best friend jumped for me wolverine style..........I moved aside.......... he splashed on the ground face first xD

- Had the backpack full of spilled milk, walked till home to realize I squashed them.... all those notebooks xD

- Infiltrated the class like a ninja... all the time I was late.... I still do this in college... me and my friends literally hit the ground :D

- Broke so many tables.... what... the wood was weak xD

- Food fight, used crayons as lighsabers

- Me and my friend we each learned:  I learned Half and he the other half, so at exams we could complete each other.....till our teacher moved us xD

- Ohh and in highscool my psychology teacher made me look at life different, and my math teacher sparked in me the love to learn 83 ( I had only bad grades at math before him xD )

- Learned Biology like a madman for nothing :P

- Played everything at sports, basketball, football (soccer), chess, athletism, cycling

And a lot more :D, But all that remained from all of that were some memories and a handfull of friends.
And still to this day we still are friends <3

Can`t say how many friend are the in the future, but for now, I`m happy as I am with my friend and a bag full of cool of memories, a bag that is still open

• Brohoof 1

Way back in elementary school, I remember some pretty funny stories.  One day when the teacher asked a question, I raised my hand, but I wasn't confident in my answer and it sounded like a mumble.  The teacher actually misheard my answer, and congratulated me for getting it right.

Another time in second grade, I believe, I was slow to pack my backpack, so the teacher said, "you know where our class is going, right?''  And of course, I said yes, and the students and teacher left.  Once I finished packing, I headed to where I thought our class was going: the buses.  It was the end of the day, and I was ready to go home.  I even passed my gym teacher in the hallways and told him where I was headed, and he seemed a little confused.  When I went through the doors, I was horrified to see that there weren't any school buses at all.  I thought that they had already left without me, and only then did I remember that our class was actually at music class.  Oops.  I went to go back in, but the doors had locked behind me.  I started panicking and banging on the doors.  Unfortunately, there were two sets of doors, so even when somebody walked right by them, they didn't hear or see me.  I finally tried checking the side door, and when it was locked, the front door.  Thankfully, these doors were unlocked, so I walked on in... but passed by an adult out there that gave me a funny look.  When I eventually arrived at the music classroom, my teacher simply said, "Ah, there you are," and went back to teaching without a single question.

Another one, from fifth grade, happened when our small math class heard of the second graders, who would all start screaming once the clock changed to noon during their lunch period.  Apparently, the story spread quickly through the grade, for the very next day, when our grade was at lunch, we did the very same thing when the clock changed to eleven fifty.  Only we were a thousand times as loud as those second graders.  The teachers all came out of their lounge, and a student asked me what was going on, then after I answered, she went straight to the principal's office.  The next day, the principal had a long talk with our math class.  BEST LUNCH EVER!!  :P

In middle school, the best I can think of is when a few guys decided to throw a basketball over the balcony to the first floor.  Didn't hit anybody, but the librarian certainly got angered by it. 

And finally, in high school, our teacher was absent one day.  However, the substitute didn't come either.  :sunbutt:   We could have told the office about this, but seriously, who would pass up such an opportunity?  In fear of getting caught (but mostly just for the fun of it), we closed the door and turned off the lights.  The next 30 minutes were spent chatting and playing hangman.  Then, who knows why, one of the students decided to text our teacher and tell her what was going on.  She immediately responded, and was furious.  She then texted to the teacher next door, who came in for the last ten minutes just to check in and make sure we were all fine.  Best class ever, though.  :ph34r:

Edited by 20% Cooler Than Cake
  • Brohoof 2

I still remember when I was still in middle school ^^; my teacher always have fun friday's,on which the whole class get to spend points that we have saved from monday's to thursday's on candies,and other snacks while watching a movie x3

Edited by Princess-Moonlight
  • Brohoof 4

Oh, gosh, middle school was the weirdest part of my life.

So in eighth grade, I had an amazing art teacher. I respected her, but others seemed to despise her. Why? Because they didn't want to do the work. How lazy. So these kids talked back to her and naturally, this teacher would get mad back. I was literally the only one in the whole school who knew that the only way to get someone's respect was to be kind to them in the first place. And that's how I was the only reasonable student in the whole school.

Then in elementary school, my fourth grade teacher had the best April fool's prank I've ever known. About a month before April fool's, she said her husband got a new job and that she'd move, leaving us with a new teacher in the middle of the school year. For the next month, she proceeded to act like she was getting ready to leave, and even took down posters and shelves. Then, on the first of April, she told us it was all a joke and she would never leave us.

I can relate the art story with my entire school.

about 5 years ago me and my best friend CBWWI shared a social studies class and usually towards the end of class people tend to leave a minute early to get to lunch... me and CBWWI stood in front of the door and forced it closed... people kept getting up and tried to open the door... one of them kept slamming my head into it... I even remember CBWWI laughing at me moments before they did it to him... eventually the bell rang and me and CBWWI bolted out the door causing everyone to fall down but us...

• Brohoof 1