Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is/was the high point of your day, today?

ManaMinori

The high point of my day was spending some time with my dad, now that he's back from his trip. ^^

I found the dog tag of one of the dogs I had about six years ago. It brought back some good memories and I'm for sure keeping it safe! :)

I found a song I was searching for like 5-6 years!

Always love finding something that I've been searching ages for.

It's one of those moments where your brain screams "YES! I HAVE COME SO FAR TO FIND YOU!"

Going to the hospital and leaning my injuries weren't all that bad, and that it was a worthwhile trip, rather than cleaning out the wounds w/ a Q tip. Also gettign ice cream and pizza afterwords and talking with my dad about job experience on the way home. I found out he actually ran his own business for 3 years. Never knew that.

My co-worker bought me a box of a dozen doughnuts from the bakery as a way to thank me for covering her shift. That was really nice of her to do!

I had my first day of Smash Club at school today. In the Smash Club, we put the items onto a medium amount of smash balls at set the stocks to 3 with no time limit, taking turns picking stages, in 8-Player Smash mode. Casual Smash Bros is really fun and awesome. 2 stocks, 6 minutes and FD, TnC, SV, BF, Lylat 1v1s with no items can get boring after a while.