Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you drink tap water?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

No, I only drink reverse osmosis handcrafted artisan Norwegian fjord pH neutral water with 24k gold flakes. :P

Nah, I do drink tap water. Tastes perfectly fine.

As a kid, i always drank Tap Water, after school, when i arrived at home.

Because it was colder than normal water and more refreshing.

But lately, i dont drink tap water anymore. Since i dont have my own bathroom anymore.

I do drink tap water, in Australia the water is fine, so I never buy bottled water here, but when I visit my relatives in the Philippines I buy bottled water. Twice I drank filtered water in the province in the Phillipines, I got infected by amoeba and had to take medication, I grew tired of having to go to the toilet again and again.

Central/ Northern California has great tasting tap water and so I drink it all the time. The farther south you go, the worse the water gets, and I have gotten sick from the southern California water when I tried to drink a lot of it. 

Central/ Northern California has great tasting tap water and so I drink it all the time. The farther south you go, the worse the water gets, and I have gotten sick from the southern California water when I tried to drink a lot of it. 

I'm from SoCal and I drink tons of it. You can get used to it if you have an affinity for unfiltered backwash, the taste of old beef or the juice left over at the bottom of a can of SPAM. But hey, most people pay good money for flavored drinks and here we get 'em free, right out of the tap. Happily, I get a lot of free bottled water at work, so I haven't grown any extra mutant appendages this week.  :blink:  

• Brohoof 2

I drink from a freezing water dispenser, but when we travel and stay somewhere, I'll happily drink tap water and just put some ice in it or something.

Yes, I drink tap water all the time.

The water's supposed to be pretty good in the part of the UK I live in but I'll happily drink tap water in other parts of the country too, it doesn't bother me.

Tap or bottled water is literally all I usually drink, partly due to the fact I don't actually like drinking anything thing else, no idea why  :muffins:

I drink that shit. I drink it with no fear. I like a little poison and chemicals in my water, since the water you get in bottles isn't really that much better for you. No way am I going to pay money for something that is for free just because people try to make me paranoid. I equate to the George Carlin logic:

"That's what you have an immune system for. It's designed to fight germs, but it needs germs to practice on."

I drink that shit. I drink it with no fear. I like a little poison and chemicals in my water, since the water you get in bottles isn't really that much better for you. No way am I going to pay money for something that is for free just because people try to make me paranoid. I equate to the George Carlin logic:

"That's what you have an immune system for. It's designed to fight germs, but it needs germs to practice on."

Yeah, I live in a city that once or twice a year the water is brown with the only explanation from the water companies "Yeah it just does that sometimes" So I never drink the water, and in fact have invested in a shot ton of water filters and purifiers for my house. x__x; 

I don't think my immune system is designed for brown water.

I do drink from the tap.  My family buys bottled water, but to make it last longer, I just refill a bottle from the tap until the thing's too battered to keep using, then I get a fresh one and repeat.

I do have to wonder how the people who avoid tap water brush their teeth, though, but I guess that's a matter for another day.