Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Best Video Game Soundtracks

Discordian

Sonic 2006 OST. This one i do enjoy at times.

But most of it is gold though

(Obviously the comments now have some silly gamegrumps reference. Can't say i like those very much, i mean capslock and all that... wish this stuff would go away.)

But its nice to listen to this soundtrack ^^

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The GLA soundtrack from C&C: Generals is also quite amazing.

FOR THE CAUSE!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

The one game that'll take you to feelsy town. Memorable storyline, killer graphics in remastered version, and OST is beautiful and emotional.

Edited by Kebert Xela

The soundtrack for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door comes to mind... maybe it's just the nostalgia, but I've always felt the music in it was very powerful and memorable, so much so that I still get thrills from listening to it today. When I heard the music for the final boss' last phase, I was pretty much unable to sit down... that kind of sensation doesn't happen very often with me. ^_^

*resists the urge to link the whole OST here*

Aside from that, the OST for SSBB, Sonic 06 (which actually made the game bearable for me, back when I took it seriously x3), and LoZ: Twilight Princess still impress me even now, as well as a few other games I probably can't recall right now. :ooh:

Also, for an individual track, this one in particular has definitely stuck with me... more than is healthy, in fact. x3

• 2 weeks later...

For me, personally - Metal Gear Solid. The music seems to send shivers down my spine, always. I mean, come on; the dude who did the music in Shrek and Chicken Run made this stuff!  :lol:

• 5 years later...