Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What little things do you want to see in the upcoming film?

LHfunk

I definitely want to see all our favorite BG ponies hangin out in the back ground. They don't need to have a part in the plot,but most of the slice of life characters and some of the other popular BGs (Tree Hugger, Coco Pommel, Moondancer, etc.) ought to be somewhere in the background, especially if this is to be the last big hurrah.

4th wall breaking. Almost like a kiddie Deadpool.

All my yes. Pinkie needs to break the 4th at least a couple times in this thing.

i don't really have any strong desire for little things...
the things I care about would be pretty important relational events.  

but put my feet to the fire...
I'll never say no to more angel bunny.

Can I ask for a theme for the movie that's NOT the 80s MLP jingle? I know its not going to happen, but dang it, I would love for that tune to NEVER show up in the movie. AT ALL.

After that, music that's at least on par with rainbow rocks. Really liked that movie's soundtrack.

Can I ask for a theme for the movie that's NOT the 80s MLP jingle? I know its not going to happen, but dang it, I would love for that tune to NEVER show up in the movie. AT ALL.

After that, music that's at least on par with rainbow rocks. Really liked that movie's soundtrack.

GOD NO. They have to make it a real movie soundtrack and score. Nothing at all like EG.

Flutterponies, nods to g1 and g3 characters, care bear reference, strawberry shortcake reference, a rock or heavy metal song, Jrock or visual Kei reference, Sunbutt referencing MRS Frizzle or the Magic Schoolbus, Fausticorn

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you what I don't want. Starlight.... I felt she was a little forced into the franchise on season 6 and I think she's going to be forced into the movie.

hm... time travel... you know just to be a nod to all the episodes all at once, rapid time traveling to show about a season's worth of episodes... that'd be cool

I'll tell you what I don't want. Starlight.... I felt she was a little forced into the franchise on season 6 and I think she's going to be forced into the movie.

Hah, I wouldn't count on it (as much as I agree). Starlight's FIM's sunset, and Friendship games should give you a good idea of their plans there :P XD

She's basically going to be the co-mane-MANE (as much as I hate having to make that distinction) character alongside twilight just like Twilight/sunny in the EQG universe.