Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

potterlock

I would have to pick chicken Alfredo with asparagus, mushrooms, peas, onion, and just a touch of bacon on top! Always the bacon on top! Delicious! That way I could choose to eat more or less noodles, and choose to have more or less veggies, depending on how I was feeling each day. 

If I could only eat onw food for the rest of my life, it'd be pasta. It's already my all-time favorite food and it comes in a lot of varieties.

Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory; state whatever food it would be and why.

Is juice an option?

Hmmm, I honestly don't know. I've never had a favorite food honestly.

(edited)

If i could only eat one certain food, i would choose something healthy...because otherwise im pretty sure i would get fat or even sick or die.

So...i think i go with spinach.  :ooh:

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

It's a good idea to pick something like eggs, potatoes, etc, because they can be made countless different ways. By that reckoning I'll take pizza, another dish that is endlessly diverse. I'll put anything on a pizza. It's good hot or cold, and you can even dip it in your favorite sauce. Even the crappy cardboard pizzas you get at the supermarket are good! 

Now if you'll pardon me, I must go get something to eat. Three guesses as to what.  :D

• Brohoof 1

It's a toss up between kale, potatoes, or lentils. The pragmatist in me says kale, though. I mean, there's so much you can do with kale! You can make:

raw kale

sauteed kale

kale salad

massaged kale salad

fried kale

kale chips

kale smoothie

steamed kale

stewed kale

kale casserole

kale burgers

kale juice

roasted kale

kale soup

barbecue kale

kale tacos

grilled kale

kale dressing

pickled kale

kale sandwiches

...and intravenous kale injections

so much kale, so little time

I'm not really sure, considering if I ate too much of any food, I'd probably get tired of it after a while, although at the same time I could probably never go wrong with either a Wendy's cheeseburger, pepperoni pizza or tacos.

• 2 weeks later...

Only one food for the rest of my life...I'd probably have to go with salad. I eat salad every day as it is so it wouldn't be too difficult for me to do it...or french fries...but most likely salad :P

Indian curry pleasssse; I could eat that stuff nonstop.

Whenever I go to an Indian buffet I always get sick because I eat too much too fast... but I can't help it, it all tastes too good!