Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia orders you to smack your favorite pony. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

I would just back away from Celestia and refuse to do so, and justify it by saying I don't want to hurt other ponies, especially not the ones I like the most. If she really thinks that pony deserves it then go ahead, but don't drag me into this. And then I'd walk away, then when Celestia tries to slap her herself I'd rush back and intercept it.

• Brohoof 1

something bad could happen when she ends the order with "or else". What do you do?

then it's none other then Queen Chrysalis herself. Celestia would never do even near something like that (well we already know that this kind of behavior exposed Chrysalis the first time in Crystal Empire incident, so i think it's definitely her).

I'll have to smack an imaginary pony because I don't have a favorite pony. Looks like I'm crime free, joke's on Celestia. Maybe Celestia's got a bad case of "nobody thinks I'm their best pony so I'll have other ponies smack their favorite ponies that isn't me." And then she ends up getting smacked. 

• 2 weeks later...

If Celestia made me smack Twilight Sparkle, I would angrily refuse, then go tell Twilight what her "mentor"

just asked me to do to her.

Lastly, I would hug & comfort Twilight because I'm positive she would be incredibly sad. mlp-tsupersad.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I would immediately pour a box of Honey Smacks cereal over said pony. Then do a quick little jig while singing about the "word of the law, if not the spirit."

Then, after pulling my head out of the wall after having been bucked into it, maybe then start wondering about the why of the matter.

I will not. I can't hit Princess Twilight but if you mean "smack" like a gentle brohoof then that's okay.

What happens if your favorite pony is Celestia?! She'll get a taste of her own medicine!

Edited by Melodic Twilight

Of course I would smack best pony. I would smack best pony right on the lips. And best pony would cry because it would be a lovely moment.

A smack is a kiss, right. Got to love the English language. So many words with so many meanings.

I will not. I can't hit Princess Twilight but if you mean "smack" like a gentle brohoof then that's okay.

What happens if your favorite pony is Celestia?! She'll get a taste of her own medicine!

Then it's an "imposter" she wants you to smack. Interpret that how you will. 

First I would say no, then I would say do it yourself, then I would say, if you do I will attack you. 

Now I could go the high road and give my favorite pony a different kind of "smack" if you know what I mean.  :twi:

Right on the lips! 

Edited by Twilight Frost

Obviously, this doesn't apply to anyone whose favorite is Celestia herself.

You're called to her castle where you meet the favorite pony in question tied up and gagged. Celestia explains that this is her punishment for some wrongdoing that she doesn't have time to give details about, and she won't release her until you smack her across the face and make her cry.

You don't know why Celestia's doing this, but you know something bad could happen when she ends the order with "or else". What do you do?

Wouldn't be hard. Rarity cries a lot.