Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia orders you to smack your favorite pony. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

(edited)

You're called to Celestia's castle where you meet the favorite pony in question tied up and gagged. Celestia explains that this is her punishment for some wrongdoing that she doesn't have time to give details about, and she won't release her until you smack her across the face and make her cry.

You don't know why Celestia's doing this, but you know something bad could happen when she ends the order with "or else". What do you do?

And in case you're wondering, if Celestia herself happens to be your favorite, you'll be told to smack an "imposter".

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 2

I won't harm anyone without knowing why.  I would insist that Celestia explain herself, particularly considering that this would be so unlike her.  If she refuses, then I would say "no."  I would then take immediate action to free the pony, fighting Celestia if I must.  The princess has been known to test her subjects by seeing if they can do what they know to be right, even if it means self-sacrifice and defying her orders.  This could be one of those times.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

This is my scenario choices in order

1- I would disobey doing that to my favorite pony and tell Celestia if she woke up from the wrong sun today

2- I would give a gentle smack to my favorite pony. She didn't say to smack hard and my favorite pony can use Fake Tears

3- I would disobey and smack Celestia instead. Let's see if she won't explain why and why such a cruel punishment too

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 1

I do not hit women, children, or the elderly. Under no circumstances will I violate that personal rule. Celestia would have to banish or kill me.

• Brohoof 2

Wink at Luna, and then smack her.  She can take it and then we get to see if fauxlestia is up to her word or not on releasing her.  It would be far easier to take her down with Luna's help if it is the case.

(edited)

"I smacked Big Mac and then he smacked me back. Apparently its an old Apple Family greeting between stallions... Who knew? Heh... Now if you'll excuse me I need to find Nurse Redheart... I think i've dislocated my shoulder and possibly ruptured a lung..."

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Well I would question why it's that important that I would be the one to slap her.

Then I would slap the pony in question. If it's the law then I should probably do as it says.

(edited)

Pssh, my favorite ponies can take it. Remove that binding and I'd be done for. Besides, I'm not the type to have "waifus" (especially ones that are child-like horses); and I'm not the type to give women so little respect that I think they're delicate little flowers in need of protecting, either.

Though maybe I ought to wonder what Celestia was playing at, and if this was unlike her... For all I know the pony tied up is a changeling in disguise and Celestia wants to test it, or she has some other justified reason. Or Celestia herself is an impostor. Who knows?

Edited by Daring_Do

(edited)

I would of course be happy to oblige as long as she didn't have me executed for the slap I would have to give her.

She told me to do it after all :fluttershy:

Edited by Lucky Star