Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite genre of music?

asdfmovienerd39

Almost everything I listen to regularly is from Video Game OSTs. Aside from that, I really like Weird Al parodies. Though I also really like Post-Rock music.

As for what I can't stand... I can't stand Rap. Ugh it's horrible. I also don't really like Country or Dubstep, but in both of those cases I will admit some of it is decent. I think 

• 1 month later...

I like p much everything that catches my ear, but I’m way into Noise Rock, Shoegaze, New Wave, 90’s rave, Shibuya-kei and any genre associated with those styles.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:26 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

My main genres of choice are hardcore punk, heavy metal, noise rock, psychedelic rock, 1960s pop, and experimental/avant-garde.

Who’s your favorite Noise Rock group? 

Formerly, my favorite music genre was mostly metal. Bu nowadays, my interest in music is really versatile. I listen to metal (mostly progressive and melodic death metal), rock, indie, 80s pop, trance, progressive house, new age, folk and country. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much primarily forms of metal, and good old rock music in there too. There are a few other things sprinkled in but very few. Pretty much listen to prog, power and symphonic metal, though I do have plenty of heavy metal in there too. Having a bluetooth enabled radio in my car means listening to good music is much easier. Put on some Dream Theater, crank it up and head on down the road.

I really like brass band, and there are a small number of pop songs I like, but I always find myself going back to alternative rock and punk rock. It's what I've listened to since middle school and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

• 1 year later...

It's difficult to say, since video game music changed over time, from being catchy blips sounds, to being dance/house/techno, to being fake orchestra music, to then being real orchestra music, and who knows where it is today?

I like all kinds of music, but I mainly like electronic music. Anything from early 80’s to late teens is awesome. Electro, house, jungle, trance, bassline, 2-step, dubstep, drum & bass... too many to count!

• Brohoof 1