Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel about this clown situation?

Peppermint Larry

These are idiots in my opinion. I mean, some of them are really criminal. They attack random people without any reasons and hurt them. Even here in germany, we have the first injured people after attacks of such clowns. I have no tolerance for this idiots and hope they get arrested. And I hope I never meet such a clown.

Yeah this has been going on. Had a few threats in my town too. But honestly I'm not surprised. The real clowns are in office, these kiddies playing dress up are just gonna wind up shot.

Yeah by me if I'm getting stalked by one. 

Any killer clown shadowing me will not make it through the night without a new hole or two. 

I think people are definitely overreacting. That said, I wouldn't advise anyone dress like a clown, especially around my area. It's not generally a good idea just to walk around making people uncomfortable, and "clowns" have already been run down and beaten in some places.

I'm not scared of clowns, personally.

Edited by SpiritoftheRadio
  • Brohoof 1

I think this joke is really dangerous; most of the clown are harmless trolls, but I saw some videos where they do attack the ones they want to scare; this is room for some psychopaths...

This stuff is getting out of hand since people have already been hurt around here. There's also been at least one sighting of a clown with a chainsaw following children as well as one with a baseball bat, and I think that's just plain barbaric. Scaring people with weapons is beyond tasteless.

While I haven't seen any clowns wandering around here, I did hear about multiple people being hurt by clowns and clowns being hurt by people, as well as destruction of property (clowns smashing people's cars up with baseball bats, etc)

I think this is starting to get way out of hand.

• 3 years later...
On 10/3/2016 at 6:54 PM, Peppermint Larry said:

What do you guys think about all this? Anyone actually see any clowns roaming about?

We need more horror movies with clowns, yes.

I... I remember the whole clown situation back in 2016...

It was kinda funny yet terrifying at the same time.

I was literally in my junior year of high school when it happened, and everyone was constantly talking about it. >-> 

• 2 months later...