Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go out in public fully dressed in mlp clothes?

leonbrony17

I don't mean the bronycon or any other mlp fan festivals. I mean a normal day. Like work or weekend.

Just go out there like this:

post-39706-0-68964000-1478353833.png

So would do that for at least one time. If i had brony clothes. Just To see the looks and have fun. But before i would take a photo of myself at home :) :) :)

And you?

• Brohoof 1

No.

Im way to shy to do something like that, i hate attention. :please:

Specially with something like that. :wacko:

I had a Horror-Themed T-Shirt from an Artist on Deviant Art once and i was even uncomfortable wearing that in my Workplace. :adorkable:

I dont like Attention because if someone would ask me, why i like these things, i never know how to explain it properly and just dont know what to say.

Which leads to awkward Situations.

• Brohoof 2

I'd pass on that. I'm not really one to wear MLP-related things, unless I were to attend a con or something similar. :please:

No way, it would attract too much attention and that's something I don't enjoy. I'm not a fan of MLP-themed clothing in general, except when someone else is wearing something cool, but on myself it would just make me feel like something that demands to be watched.

Not really, I'm not exactly the kind of person who likes to wear anything that attracts attention. If I went to a con (if there were cons here at all  :( ) I'd probably wear a t-shirt but that's it.

Spongebob pic, yay. :3

I have already done this on multiple occasions actually. Been decked out with pony clothes before, like a few times I had a pony shirt, my pony wallet, some pony knee-high socks and a Twilight Sparkle hat thing, that was awesome. :D Went into a CiCi's pizza with all of that once, it is amazing how many eyes those things attract.

• Brohoof 1

I've been wearing pony shirts in public since I got my The Legend of Zelda / MLP crossover tee a couple years back (Epona in the style of MLP:FIM - I still have the shirt).  I also have a few Rainbow Dash shirts and a necklace I've worn a good number of times, and - while not technically pony-clothing - I try to choose light blue and rainbow-colored clothing (such as colorful usually-not-men's socks).  I have a little - let's be honest - man-purse that I'd really like to get a Rainbow Dash key chain for.

• Brohoof 2

I have a little - let's be honest - man-purse that I'd really like to get a Rainbow Dash key chain for.

Hey, I think that's awesome! ;) I swapped out my Minecraft wallet for a women's Rainbow Dash wallet. (You know, those large, flat, rectangular ones. Not sure if I'm explaining it well). I even considered getting a purse cuz I can’t fit the thing in my pocket! XD

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I think that's awesome! ;) I swapped out my Minecraft wallet for a women's Rainbow Dash wallet. (You know, those large, flat, rectangular ones. Not sure if I'm explaining it well). I even considered getting a purse cuz I can’t fit the thing in my pocket! XD

That reminds me: There was this cute Rainbow Dash purse I had my eye on months ago.  It's no longer available; now I kind of regret that I didn't buy it. : /

post-26550-0-71982400-1478372604_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Probably not but then I don't have any MLP clothes. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like logos and images emblazened on my shirt as I don't think I can pull off the look.

I have a whole load of t-shirts that I wear quite happily out and about, some are fairly discreet, some less so.  I also have a pair of jeans with a Luna cutie mark patch on the butt pocket.

That's about the limit for me though, I wouldn't go out head-to-toe in pony merch, I think that's a bit much.

Given that I've gone to work in everything from a 9th century Nordic warrior outfit through a full Edwardian garb, all the way to a Toto from Wizard of Oz fursuit because I've got some kind of performance I'm in afterwards and I won't have time to change, I have no problems dressing any way I please. I wear 'brony' clothes all the time. Same as I wear Whoovian clothes, Trek clothes, etc.