• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

I have a feeling there's plenty of the poll entries above 120 that might be kind of lying. Anyways...

Last I tested I got a 146 I think. Though it's not like most any IQ test is really reliable in any way. I feel like I'm more around 135 honestly.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

If I remember correctly, I got 105 or something close to that. I.Q tests aren't exactly the most accurate thing in the world, so if you aren't pleased with your score, don't take it too seriously.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

I always receive different results. I did 4 different online IQ tests, with the following results:

111, 85 and 126. The one with 85 and 126 were the same kind of test with symbols, just different sites with different riddles.

And the one from this topic:

Result.png.adcc4ac4186ce7d1e170ccd5930bf8ee.png

:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

FEC40371-D845-4DAB-A0E6-D23E258CCDD7.jpeg.33b5e7ca4e9fc6da1c46f34d7da5406b.jpeg

Ok, definitely not what I wanted there :lie: Would’ve done better had they not thrown so many numbers at me. Also, does the timer really make a difference? :ooh:

Pshhh you’re better than that :twi: . Personally I feel like there’s a bit of a bias in that test IIRC. Also depending what type of IQ test you take…

Ive gotten 125 before. IMO unless it’s really high it doesn’t matter 

209522227_Screenshot2022-03-29at3_44_15PM.png.20ac0cdc626cda7fc447eafb657462b8.png

I got 122, I guess it's not bad. Though I don't really think IQ is the same as intelligence

I remember my mom telling me that I took an IQ test when I was younger and I had the intelligence of an 18-year-old (and that was with a test for people under 18)

• Brohoof 1

Negative score. No, really. I don't remember anymore. But it was enough for taking all the final exams without having to assist to college during the year. I remember preparing myself on my own with one or two weeks of anticipation, and then bam, bam, bam! Like a cowboy movie when the hero downs a group of bandits in quick succession. Because that is what universal education meant to me. A steal of my intellectual integrity. But I am not here to toot my little horn. You know what is more important than intellect? Emotional intelligence and independent thinking. Unfortunately. That is not what they teach. In fact, it is the entire opposite. Which is to think like the masses within parameters pre-established by the universal or global system. It is easier to exercise control this way. And it has proven to be an effective form of programming for the population. What a grim fate.

• Brohoof 1

This is a fairly inaccurate test. To test someone's intelligence you give them adversity to judge their character. If they submit to negative forces attempting to manipulate them and fall for lies - they as aren't intelligent who didn't fall for that. Sure, one can be academically intelligent, but rarely in day to day life does that actually affect all that much. True intelligence to me is exercising independent thought and not catering to other people's views.

Edited by Starforce
  • Brohoof 3

I got 138 :wacko:. Heck I admit I'd be disappointed if it was lower even though again I don't think it's everything...

Also it doesn't give you the option to leave an answer blank to prevent guessing or uncertainty.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

hah that test was so easy! The answer was 150+ right? :P

(ok I thought this would be an IQ test. I have no idea what mine is. The results of my last test just said 'Dunning-Kruger'???)

• Brohoof 1

no idea. i've never taken an actual IQ test. i've taken online IQ tests in the past but everyone knows those are bullshit

if i had to estimate i'd say about 90–105