• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

I had to do a IQ test when I was little because they had to test how clever I was. (Long story) I was 162 which is a good score. :D

If you really achieved that score, then you're very, very smart.

• Brohoof 1

If you really achieved that score, then you're very, very smart.

Thanks. :) I actually did get that score and I have this certificete thing to proove it but I wouldent want to post a picture since it has some personal information on it.

No offence but there are some porky pies going on this thread I think! :P

Umm actuallys thats 180. 180 is considered genius level... sorry to correct u. If u got 140 then... i think that just means ur like normal smart.
But yeah those test arn't relaible. Thats why i never took one. If i ever want my IQ tested i would prefer to be done by a profesional test.

Actually that is utterly wrong, 140 is superior intelligence or above :)

I could quote 10 more posts here but meh :P

I got 129 on an official test (not an online one)  and have no reason to lie =]

WPPSI–IV) IQ classificationIQ Range ("deviation IQ")IQ Classification

130 and above Very Superior

120–129 Superior

110–119 High Average

90–109 Average

80–89 Low Average

70–79 Borderline

69 and belowExtremely Low

The official ranges ^^^^ if anyone is interested :)

http://www.geniusdv.com/news_and_tutorials/2009/06/28/iq_bell_curve.gif

Theres a graph :)

I had to do a IQ test when I was little because they had to test how clever I was. (Long story) I was 162 which is a good score. :D

You realize thats higher than Einstein right?... And high enough to get into Mensa :huh:

Edited by Skylar

I played a game called Kurushi Final that said I had an IQ of 175 haha.

You realize thats higher than Einstein right?... And high enough to get into Mensa :huh:

IQ isn't for measuring how smart you are, rather your ability to solve problems in your head. A person can have a very high IQ and still be pretty stupid XD

Reason IQ is used for intelligence measurment is because those with a high IQ are probably better at learning and remembering things so would be "smarter" as a result. 

• Brohoof 1

For your information, IQ tests doesn't calculate your intelligence, it calculate your ability to solve a problem. And you may be lucky and find the solution instantly, or get stuck on one and can't answer. So this is incredibly inacurate.

I took two official tests; first was 104, the other I got 165. Quite a huge difference eh? So well, don't trust these; if you get a bad score, your self-esteem will suffer. The best tests are those where you can't have a wrong answer; like MBTI.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

And also:

Even if someone has a superior IQ than you, that doesn't mean you're stupid. You're still a human, the most intelligent species on the planet, and you should be proud for that.

155. But I already knew that. The last time I took an IQ test, it said 154. I must be getting smarter. :derp:

Now if only I had the will to apply my intelligence in some way to better the world... :muffins:

I have taken an official IQ test (I firmly believe IQ is bull) and apparently I have a superior brain to all of you plebains.

Suck it.

• Brohoof 1

My IQ is 165. I don't think it means anything, though. I am not very good at math, and my grammar needs a lot of improvement. I am a fast learner and can understand most things quickly; however, I lack talent in the two most important fields: Math and English. 

My IQ is 165. I don't think it means anything, though. I am not very good at math, and my grammar needs a lot of improvement. I am a fast learner and can understand most things quickly; however, I lack talent in the two most important fields: Math and English.

165 means that you are the next Einstein, anything a few points close to 130 or up is considered 'genius'.

• Brohoof 1

If you have a high IQ and want to find out your actual IQ, you need a test tailored to your estimated level.  A test with a center of 100 is very inaccurate above 130, just like a test with a center of 160 would be highly inaccurate for a 100 IQ test taker.

• Brohoof 1

145. IQ tests are simply potential measurement and changes as you age. Saying you have 130 means nothing if you don't state your age, too.

(18)

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 1

Lol. I got 93. xDDD

It doesn't matter of course! As others have said over and over again the test is just inaccurate. Completely depends on the person. Plus, I know I'm smart. I was merely 5% away from having straight A's freshman year. (Had A's in all classes except one)

Especially considering the person I am this test was not fit for me at all. I'm a huge thinker and analyze all my possibilities/solutions before I answer. So the 20 second rule was not fair for my brain. :P

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1