• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

I took a state regulated IQ test and I am in at least (I don't remember exactly with decimals and stuff) the top 1% or higher and that was without medication for my ADHD and OCD. The people who are talking about the online IQ tests those are fake crap real IQ tests (surprisingly) aren't about math and science but about how the brain works.

I haven't taken any IQ tests yet, they don't seem much interesting to me. Really I probably won't take any if it won't be required for something. I don't really think they capture much about the person, they are dealing with logic and power of the brain, not with wisdom...

Once I took an IQ test on high school, I got 120ish. Then just before I got to the college, it's 130ish. After the college, 120ish. Just about now I took an online test, 144

Lesson of the day: College messed up with your intelligence

I still wonder why did I took all of those tests, though

I must say...and I am sorry to say it...looking at the distribution I am quite impressed...and dubious. So with 18 votes most are in the gifted or well above average level?

Anyway...I've taken them twice in my lifetime. I took the Stanford Binet back in the stone age then took the WAIS (Wechsler) not long ago. I know my scores, they were high and I will say it makes no difference in my life and probably never will.

This is what I hate about IQ and I have given these tests myself in practice and taken them. Thing is now I can't ever take another test again since I know how to cheat on some of them and know the answers on other. It's a number that people attach to their lives and for some people it changes them in one of to ways

1. They expect a low number, score high and become arrogant (I don't see this as often but it has happened)

2. They expect a high number and score low and suddenly they are unhappy because they find out they are average

When it comes down to it it's just a number and a label. Oh good I am gifted! Oh no I am average or slightly below! Who cares? The way I see it is this...

You are you...so you know you're a bright person and seem to catch onto things quickly. One day you take a sanctioned test and find out you have a good IQ. Basically you just attached a number to something you already know.

Really an IQ test measures two things. Pattern recognition and the ability to learn under conventional methods. That's what I love about the irony of it. If you have two kids; one has an IQ of 145 and the other has an IQ or 100 and you plop them down in a conventional school you will probably see the the 145 achieve and learn faster. Meanwhile if you take the 100 and take time to test his learning style and place him in that learning style, suddenly you see him rapidly grow as well.

TL:DR...it's a number...and I think people put way too much emphasis on it. I have a higher score...and it hasn't made a difference in my life

BTW this wasn't directed at anyone...just my frustrations with a broken system that places emphasis on IQ as opposed to character

• Brohoof 3

I have no idea. I mean, why do I need to know it? It's not like I'm better than anyone else if it's high or worse that anyone elses if it's low.

Well, as long as I still have enough smarts to watch ponies I'm good!

• Brohoof 1

i rely hate IQ tests and i hate people who use it to scale how much better they are and disregard peoples opinions based on it. everyone has knowledge in in there own field

my grammar and math skills suck but i can talk someones ear off about Comics, Games, Movies, Law and Legislation, Science (kinda )

I've never given a f :( k to take an IQ test because because it doesn't matter

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea. I mean, why do I need to know it? It's not like I'm better than anyone else if it's high or worse that anyone elses if it's low.

Well, as long as I still have enough smarts to watch ponies I'm good!

i rely hate IQ tests and i hate people who use it to scale how much better they are and disregard peoples opinions based on it. everyone has knowledge in in there own field

my grammar and math skills suck but i can talk someones ear off about Comics, Games, Movies, Law and Legislation, Science (kinda )

I have to quote you both on this. I preach this to my patients all the time. It is just a number. Nothing has changed in you and you are still a good person no matter what you get

Well thats the thing IQ onlt tests 1/3 of your intelligence. The IQ test does not test your emotional intelligence and creativity so it doesn't mean you are unintelligent if you get a low mark.

• Brohoof 1

>130-140

ahmergerd we has forhums ef genuihses

I'm pretty sure the test I took when I was a young child got that score, maybe, I don't even remember. I asked my parents and they forgot lol.

I.Q. dosnt mean if your like a genius or not... Anyways I've never really taken one and online ones seem like they would be unreliable.

• Brohoof 1

i have an IQ of 115... i kinda feel stupid now.... :blush: I was expecting more people with the IQ of 100-120 since most of the fans are American. I'm American too, by the way but I've pretty much lost all hope for my generation.

i have an IQ of 115... i kinda feel stupid now.... :blush: I was expecting more people with the IQ of 100-120 since most of the fans are American. I'm American too, by the way but I've pretty much lost all hope for my generation.

Since most fans are American? Do you even IQ?

Even IF Americans are idiots like some people think they are, IQ wouldn't be affected anyway, because that's not how it works.

Anyway, every generation has been a "lost generation". You really think this one is any different? You've just fallen for the "kids these days" mentality.

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing that my IQ is 90-100, yeah, I'm not that bright, some say yes I am, while others say no.

Well, atleast you said the truth.

I bet all the ''above 150'' should be put on ''below 90'' or ''90-100''

• Brohoof 1

My incredibly vague scoring is an 11 year old, outdated IQ test score of "somewhere between 127 and 154, possibly higher". That was done when I was eight, and I've gone through significant development since then. I mean, I could only do SINGLE integrals back then.

Okay I'm going to be completely and fully honest with you guess........my IQ is Banana. It's something I have had to live with for a very long time and as far as I know I can never progress past it. However I don't let this hold me back in being a normal functioning member of society. ;)

MyIQ is around 137 I think... Eh, Can't remember :mellow: .

However, I am smart enough to ace my finals at a 1 - 2 year ahead rating, so who knows. :huh:

Uhg.......120, yeah I feel so stupid now. But I don't believe in IQ at all, I just took it to see what I would get. All people start with the same intelligence, but it's up to them to put it to use. I just think people should be bragging about effort, and not smarts, as effort is what drives people to learn.

• Brohoof 1

I don't trust any of the online IQ tests, but I know mine is somewhere between 120 and 140. Im not a super genius but i am l pretty smart for my age, I just chose not to apply it XD